A direct question to Savin

T

totally savin

Yes it is. It may mess up your save in unforseen ways and edited saves will not be accepted for bug reports so don't come crying when something breaks and you lose all your progress. Other than that, knock yourself out. It's your save and I'm not your dad. :p

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
He's probably just going to tell you go nuts and we're not responsible for you breaking your save.

Why do you want to TFs or equipment or what?

I just like adding more perks than you can get in-game, mainly a lot of the other character-creation perks. I like to include some of the other NPC's perks as well to my own.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I just like adding more perks than you can get in-game, mainly a lot of the other character-creation perks. I like to include some of the other NPC's perks as well to my own.
Hmm well better keep a back up and DON'T lose it.
Yes it is. It may mess up your save in unforseen ways and edited saves will not be accepted for bug reports so don't come crying when something breaks and you lose all your progress. Other than that, knock yourself out. It's your save and I'm not your dad. :p
This could be @Savin but it probably isn't.:iiam:

Lone Wolf115

Does seem kinda SUS.

Anyway, hope to get that response soon! I figure he wouldn't mind but somehow I need to justify my own morals and get an answer directly
Well if I was him I'd do it to, if it is him either way I'm not gonna call it out without confirmation if Savin says it wasn't him than it wasn't him.
It's not that hard to sign out and do that.

Reactions: Ravengem

Lone Wolf115

It is really me guys. I'll prove it.

I love taking it up the butte and getting mommed by futa dommies.:allears:
So your just fucking with us or just didn't sign in. :p ;):smuggo:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What, uh, I? said.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Looking for confirmation from Savin himself
Good god, why?? Why do you care what anyone thinks about how you play your game? You do you, boo. I think it's silly you're so wrapped up in what one guy thinks about how you play your game, and you should totally care about what I think.

Or not. I couldn't care less.

Lone Wolf115

What, uh, I? said.
Best thing all fucking day. :D:p:):yes::catte:;) (LMFAO)

Reactions: Burnerbro

Lone Wolf115

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01