A Crow and a Raven

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
This idea is about two characters, a crow and a raven if you couldn't tell, who'll appear in separate bars in the game. They're both female, and also reflect the characteristics of the bird they're based off of, and the differences they have from the other.

The crow'll be highly social, very much being the type of person to drive a conversation. She'll appear in all her short and cute glory in one of the more populated / clamoured bars, probably the New Texan B/Fucking Bronco, but I haven't decided.

The raven will be much more reserved and cynical. She'll be taller and more befitting of beautiful than cute, and be in one of the more reserved bars in the game, though this also I have not decided. If you're looking for a word to describe this one, it's probably tsundere.

They'll also both have small details about them that the real-world birds have, but that's too technical for here by my estimate.

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Also, suggestions for potential names would be appreciated; don't have anything on that front since this idea is only about a couple of days old, and I'm generally terrible at just conjuring up names.

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Perhaps, though I'm not decided on much at this point, and I'd prefer to get clarification on whether it gets in or not before putting any substantial work into this. Don't wanna fuck up like I did my previous concept.
Aye, this ain't a planet, but I think you know what I mean.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'd prefer to get clarification on whether it gets in or not before putting any substantial work into this.
The idea seems okay, please write it

As long as:
  • the quality is okay
  • it doesn't cater to a forbidden fetish (scat, gore, vore, loli/shota)
  • it doesn't require, like, a total overhaul of the game's systems (read the link below for more information)
It should get in once it is ready. Eventually. (Note that there's a considerable backlog of content waiting to be implemented already, so chances are it'll take time for it to get in the game proper, but it will probably be accepted)

Don't forget to read this if you haven't already, and don't hesitate to search and ask questions on the forum if you need to know anything :)

Edit: And this, too

Last edited:

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
I have read the story bible and all of that stuff, so I know the fetishes to stay away from, and will comply as such.
[Edit] In fact, I prefer to keep tabs open of all those docs when writing a submission to have quick access to them.
I will be writing this: if I wasn't going to I wouldn't have put it here, I'm not that kind of person. I'm also not stupid enough to require Fen to do crazy coding stuff to make it work.

Now, speaking of writing this, I'll be starting that now. After I get my all-important procrastination out of the way.

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Also I need to decide the bars they'll be in, and settle on names for them.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Are they going to be new species or highly modded? If they are new, you'll need to add a codex. A way to tf yourself into them won't be required, but expect people to beg until you do.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I kept going back to "How not to make Gedan hate you when you submit a content document" and the Writing Style guide when I was writing a tf, and they are entertaining, that's why I put the links in.

I will be writing this: if I wasn't going to I wouldn't have put it here, I'm not that kind of person
Apologies, I didn't think you were, I was just really curious to see what you were going to write (read your planet project, like it). It didn't translate well in text :p

Also I need to decide the bars they'll be in, and settle on names for them.
Maybe put the crow in Anon's bar on Tavros station? and the raven on M'henga (or any other planet, really, they're on the fringe of the galaxy, I doubt any of them are very famous)

I like the names Fala and Branwen btw :)

Or maybe Merula for the crow and Corvie for the raven?

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Are they going to be new species or highly modded? If they are new, you'll need to add a codex. A way to tf yourself into them won't be required, but expect people to beg until you do.
I am decided that they are going to be their own new species, and am more than willing to put in the extra work necessary for the codex entries. As for TFs, I'll be leaving that until people do beg me to do it.

Apologies, I didn't think you were, I was just really curious to see what you were going to write
It's alright, fam, no harm done.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So are they going to be modded anthros, monster-girls, humans or the rare female Anatae?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
they're going to be their own new species, of which I'm also writing the codex entries for

Aug 8, 2017
Birds are fun, and corvids are among the funnest. Might use the same species for a jackdaw character at some point if you don't mind. (Beautiful space thief with an eye patch, a stylish outfit with a big black hat, bad luck, and possibly a combat encounter)

Leciadan

Jul 21, 2017
Somewhere
Yeah sure, just be patient for when I actually get the thing done