A couple questions from someone out of the loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osk0

Sep 14, 2021
Used to play CoC1 weekly back in the day but decided to wait off on TiTs and CoC2 for a long time to wait for content to pile up. Finally starting to look back into both games

1. Sorry if this first quesiton has been asked a million times I just wanted to get a definite answer. I absolutely loved Brint's sex scenes in the few times I messed around with 2 for a couple hours but I'm going to go with Brienne because how can I pass up on minomommy. As far as I know it's all or nothing male or female and I just wanted to see if there's any chance there will ever be a herm option

2. As far as I know goblins in all the games have always been curvy bimbos and don't get me wrong I love them. I would love to see the dynamic flipped at some point and have a futa goblin obsessed with breeding other people over being bred herself or is just into breeding in both directions. Has there just never been anyone that wrote up a futa goblin character or encounter or is it just the rule to keep them as they typically are?

3. I saw on the wiki that Cait can get wonderfully thicc now and was just curious if there are any bbw or ssbbw characters whether persistent or one offs in the game I don't know about? While I felt bad about the sabotage I loved happy plump Lottie in the first game.

4. on the opposite end of the fitness spectrum I loved Heckel in the first game and all the other hyena/gnoll content. Is there good hyena content in this game too?

5. Are there any gilfs in the game? I don't mean 1000 years old but looks 25. I'm already a milf addict but there's something unique when you find a beautiful older woman.

6. Final question I think I know the answer to this one but I just wanted to be sure. Is there any feral/bestiality content in the game? I'm assuming similar to the first game no

Thanks for any answers and again sorry if some these are annoying.

Last edited:

HeyThereDelilah

Aug 17, 2021
I'll answer these all to the best of my ability! I have quite a bit of time in the game, but I might get something wrong, so sorry if I do.
1. There is no Herm option for Brint yet, and I haven't heard plans for one, and I'm not positive that'll change.
2. There aren't actually many Goblin characters, and the few that do exist don't seem overly focused on breeding particularly. According to the wiki, there are only two goblin characters (the wiki isn't very updated though).
3. There are a lot of wonderfully thicc characters in the game, but I'm not positive if there are lots of bbw's. There are a number of characters similarly proportioned to Cait, if that's what you're wondering.
4. Personally, the hyena content isn't bad, but there's not a lot of it. As far as I remember, there are no permanent gnoll/hyena characters besides random encounters... but they're just random enemy encounters.
5. There's Gweyr, and (according to some) Komari. I know that Savin gave a firm no on Gweyr sex-scenes, and I'm pretty sure it's the same for Komari though. Besides that, at the very least there aren't any older women who look the part.
6. None of that.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Huh, I could swear I (briefly) saw this topic before and then it vanished when I was trying to type up a response. Forum weirdness? Anyhow, let me have a go too. Welcome aboard!

1. Wsan has said there are no plans to give Brienne a penis but she'll eventually have ghostlight content. There may be the possibility of a demonized Brienne getting scene-specific penis content like you can see in the dream Kasyrra sends you, but that hasn't been confirmed and is just a guess based on the fact that it would be much easier to do than rewriting all her existing content to account for a full-time penis.

2. Based on their codex entry, a female goblin with a penis (with or without a vagina) is possible, but nobody has written one yet. It's mentioned that goblins can take on the traits of a non-goblin parent including "genders beyond male and female".

3. As mentioned there are a few, like Syrish and Liresh (who give Cait the idea to go half-Leo) and Ahmri, there will probably be more in the future. There's also a (mutually exclusive) TF for Cait planned to show up somewhere in Khor'minos content that doesn't give her leothran features but makes her even thiccer than the other option.

4. Right now there's just the random mob fight, but there's a half-gnoll that you meet during the Cat Call quest who has future content planned but not yet written. Since there's nude art of her in the game we can assume it will include sexy fun, but we have no real idea what the specifics might be yet.

5. Yeah, there's Komari but she's not sexable. There's also Carmen, insofar as she's at least a couple centuries old but she doesn't look it. And also Evergreen, who's older than she looks. The latter two are sexable (well Carmen isn't really yet but it's planned) and all three of these characters go way back together.

6. Nope.

Last edited:

Osk0

Sep 14, 2021
Thanks for the replies you two answered my questions perfectly. Shame on the lack of actually visibly older gals but I'm used to it its a small niche. That even thiccer Cait transformation is very exciting to hear about!

Osk0

Sep 14, 2021
Huh, I could swear I (briefly) saw this topic before and then it vanished when I was trying to type up a response. Forum weirdness?
I initially posted it and made a quick edit so maybe that caused the weirdness making it require reauthorization

Aruin

Jun 19, 2023
2 Year Necro. Don't do that.
Number 6 is odd as I’m pretty sure COC1 had those kinds of scenes (the hellhound enemies in the mountains spring to mind) so not sure why no content like that had been added as there are other scenes and options to disable certain content others might not like.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Number 6 is odd as I’m pretty sure COC1 had those kinds of scenes (the hellhound enemies in the mountains spring to mind) so not sure why no content like that had been added as there are other scenes and options to disable certain content others might not like.
1) You necro'd a topic that was dead for almost two years. 2) Savin made his stance on that point clear five years ago and the answer is fuck no, never. It's also indirectly stated in the game's primary design doc (available for just as long) which indicates that the general rules for TiTS applies to CoC2 and guess what those include a ban on? 3) This game is not CoC1 and you shouldn't be using it as a basis for forming expectations of this game's development process or future content. Everyone involved has learned from that process and isn't interested in repeating it again.

Reactions: Animefan666

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
TiTS is adding a kineticist class, when is CoC2 adding the necromancer class?

Status
Not open for further replies.