A couple of quick questions...

barrett1980

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, two quick questions.

First, my character has been what I assume is pregnant for a very long time now. The 70% bulky belly has been active for days but no log messages about being pregnant. Additionally, the character screen just talks about the bulky belly but nothing about pregnancy. I've tried sleeping a lot hoping to move the process along and went to New Texas to hit the gym a lot to see if that would help. So far nothing. Is the flag just stuck? I'll attach the save file.

Thanks!

Second, spoiler alert below....

On ice world, there was a cave with a grumpy creature. I left before interacting and now the cave entrance is no longer available. Is there a way to undo that?

Attachments

• Jen3.txt
    206.5 KB · Views: 5

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Define "long time".

You can check the status of your pregnancy in your Codex under Stats - Personal

barrett1980

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for that tip! I had to sleep aaaaaalot more to finally birth. Guess it was just a long gestation period. It was like 30 something solar days. Which seems longer than usual.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for that tip! I had to sleep aaaaaalot more to finally birth. Guess it was just a long gestation period. It was like 30 something solar days. Which seems longer than usual.
If you want to get pregnancy over with easily, just go to your personal Nursery on Tarvos and chose to wait until you give birth. This will instantly skip the amount of in-universe time you'd have to wait and also bypasses the side effects of pregnancy, such as increased lactation or breast size, if such things are undesirable to you (if they're not, you could also just choose to skip a set amount of time from your pregnancy instead of waiting through the entire thing in order to experience the physical effects while still skipping the wait itself almost instantly).

Reactions: ShySquare

barrett1980

Jan 25, 2019
If you want to get pregnancy over with easily, just go to your personal Nursery on Tarvos and chose to wait until you give birth. This will instantly skip the amount of in-universe time you'd have to wait and also bypasses the side effects of pregnancy, such as increased lactation or breast size, if such things are undesirable to you (if they're not, you could also just choose to skip a set amount of time from your pregnancy instead of waiting through the entire thing in order to experience the physical effects while still skipping the wait itself almost instantly).
Good to know! Thanks for that bit of info!