A couple of questions regarding Sterilex and height/size differences

• Thread starter Deleted member 15512
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15512

I've decided that Raskvel are my spirit animals and I want to turn my Steele into one with turbo-breeding capability, but using Sterilex and Fertite+ to control breeding by inducing the curable sterility perks and using Fertite+ to remove them when I want to get going. When inducing those perks, does it drop your virility/fertility to 0 and does unlocking them mean you have to build them up from scratch? EDIT: Nevermind, I tested it and your virility and fertility are saved, even if you "deactivate" them with Sterilex.

Another question is involving size: I know the game checks if you're too big for someone (Shekka hyper-play scene) but does it check if someone is too big for you? Like, for example, a very short Steele and Kiro.

One last thing, sydian children not showing up in the nursecomp? I have 8, as shown by my codex...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The game doesn't check for height differences, just hole capacity, which is actually an important distinction to make for TiTS.

Sydian children show up as human in the nursery, due to things that were going to be explained in an xpac that was never implemented (or not finished, that went down before I got here).

D

Deleted member 15512

The game doesn't check for height differences, just hole capacity, which is actually an important distinction to make for TiTS.

Good to know. Time to become a rabbit-lizard onahole, then.