A couple of questions about cunt snakes

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Something I've been curious about, and would like to see added: Cunt snakes originated on Mhen'ga, and so are a native species, along with the Naleen, Vanae and Zil. Yet, you can acquire non-native cunt tails. Examples: Terran human cunts, horse cunts, dog cunts, Suula cunts, and Rahn cunts (Galotians too?). So why not the three intelligent native species' cunts as well? It makes sense to me that they would be available. Especially since Mhen'ga is a recently settled world.

Also once you impregnate your cunt tail, does it then carry the same cunt as the 'mother' cunt snake, or does it take after the 'father'? For example, if you have a human cunt tail but are an ausar male, will the snakeling have a human or dog (ausar) pussy?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Cunt snakes originated on Mhen'ga, and so are a native species
They are not, they are specivicaly called out on being a invasive species.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Also once you impregnate your cunt tail, does it then carry the same cunt as the 'mother' cunt snake, or does it take after the 'father'? For example, if you have a human cunt tail but are an ausar male, will the snakeling have a human or dog (ausar) pussy?
i dont think that matters as you can only have one tail(excluding the Kaithrit)

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Quoted directly from the Wiki: "Cunt Snakes are a parasitic race encountered on Mhen'ga." And the only place you find them is there. That being said, Wikipedia states "An invasive species is a species that is not native to a specific location (an introduced species), and that has a tendency to spread to a degree believed to cause damage to the environment, human economy or human health." This means it would be invasive if you release an egg on Tarkus (provided it could adapt to life on Tarkus, that is), or New Texas, or wherever you happen to be at the moment.

I know, @Dark67titan. You have to have the cunt snake removed by either V-Ko, Doctor Badger before you bimbofy her, or Doctor Lash; then you can go 'get a new one', should that be what you want. However, I wasn't asking about the parasite attached to Steele. I was wondering if what kind of cunt the egg it lays is dependent on the cunt snake, or the person it's attached to. If you read my example, the parasite is a human pussy. The Steele it's fused with is an Ausar male. So, if/when Steele gets his (in this case) tail pregnant, will the snake in the egg have a human pussy from its 'mother', or will it have a dog cunt from its 'father'?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The children probably model their pussies off of the "father". For example, a suula knocks up a snake, the children are born with suula pussies.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
From the Codex:
Environments Typically Inhabited
Any. Cunt snakes are highly adaptable creatures that can reside on nearly any planet capable of supporting life. Infestations caught early can be quickly neutralized, but within a few generations, they will typically take on the characteristics of local host creatures and be much harder to weed out. More information is available under the reproduction topic.
Reproduction
Since the snakes have only a single sex, they do not reproduce in the typical way. Every cunt snake has a storehouse of inactive, extra DNA sequences left to it by its ancestors. It will instinctively integrate attributes from its host creature along with a selection of its own active and stored genes into each egg it produces, along with a storehouse of extra genes. The cunt snake progeny will undoubted have vaginas similar to the kind female host creatures would have, as well as other biological adaptations. Eggs are only created when the creature is gaining plenty of nutrients (blood and sperm - what?! Not mixed together!).
And Azras Expedition:
“The only problem an invasive species is displacing them. Cunt-snakes are slithering into that ecological niche, attaching themselves to naleen, zil, and damn near everything else on the planet. And when you’ve got a fuck-hungry pussy attached to your spine, demanding you sate it morning, noon, and night, you’re not going to go visit your friendly flower patch.” Azra gestures imploringly to you. “We aren’t just picking up pet fuck-plants to exploit. We are potentially saving a species from extinction!”

And TFMaster pointed out the thing with mad scientist... Well, from Shade, we know at least that some of them have them. We do not know if SCIENCE did create them, but really, your guess is as good as any and I can see them being some form of TiTS bioweapon left unchecked.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
honesty it wouldnt surprise me if they were originally natural and then modified by someone

TFMaster

And TFMaster pointed out the thing with mad scientist... Well, from Shade, we know at least that some of them have them. We do not know if SCIENCE did create them, but really, your guess is as good as any and I can see them being some form of TiTS bioweapon left unchecked.

Well that’s just my theory, other people can have their own ideas of where they originated from.