A Cheesy Story - Aka, Frog Legs Really Are Quite Juicy! (For Rept)

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
It was a hell of a chance encounter... Ben hadn't seen another rat since he left his home of London when he was but a wee lad. He tipped his straw hat, the fat bellied rat looking every big the twist-whiskered lush everyone expected him to be. "Yeah... ah grew up in the East, but with me pa long enough to learn to talk like 'im, at least. *hic* Not that it matters much... most 'round here are decent, accepting folk. Hard workers, spread out across a giant land, farming rice, and soy, and other such things." He passed a gourd, a smaller version of the large one on his back, to Conny, so she could drink too. "Very acceptin', and the little 'uns love to play games with the big scary giant rat!" He laughed heartily, in a laid back and carefree way that suggested all was right in the world. "Anywho, I found the little frogger while passing through Toad Sage territory. That's wha' the big guy calls 'imself... 'im and the other toads make all the frogs serve 'em. Say they's bigger, stronger, and wiser than all the others, and keep 'em in line with brainwashing, mostly. Lotsa strange, hypnotic powers, them toads have. I free'd her when she begged me to take her away.... she been at my side since. I trained her, and cared for her, in exchange for, ah... services." He winked. Plithlit sat off to the side, silently looking out at the distance... keeping watch, as she said. She was a small sihouette... thin, waifish, save her thighs, where she stopped being so lean and showed some muscle. Her body seemed soft otherwise, not too terribly toned at all... and her butt was bubbly and soft.

"Don't let her appearances fool you... she's 'sposed to look cute, and meek. Part o' their training, for infiltration. Hell of a fighter... even more now that she's learned from the Master Big Belly Ben, ah'll say!" He thumped his chest, proudly, then pat his big belly. "She's... a real nice girl, too. Been through some hardships, so I try to be good to her. Speak soft, and all that. She was trained for sexual pleasuring, though, and don't bat an eye at doing that sorta thing for ya if she likes ya. Been good to me, too." He seemed like he was about to get to something difficult to say. "Listen. We've been together a few days on the road, now... and I like ya. I'm actually not headed East. I followed ya because, well, it's been too long since I had good company like yours to keep. Truly, I'm going, well, home, back west. There's things I need to tie up... and the little 'un can't be goin' where's I is. It's gonna be dangerous. Is a world she don't know. People's there, they ain't got no honor like she does, and her honor 'ould be the death of her. I... want to ask you to take her with you. Look out for her. She got a thousand and more skills, but she... can't take care of herself. She was taught to be a tool, a weapon... and to be reliant on her master. You'll be her 'master'... hell, it's more like being her mum, though. She'll do anything you say, if you's so inclined to tell her whatfor. An' I do mean anythin'. That hypnosis trainin' runs right deep, girl, mark me."

Last edited:
Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny the rat had left her home and crossed both land and sea to find a better life. back where she lived, things had really taken a turn for the worst.... plague, famine, and war had taken hold, even in the highlands of scotland were her clan, the Mc'Nacks, lived. Her whole family were warriors of a sort. People set eternally against any kind of authority or form of monarchy. the were eternal rebels through and through. Conny on the other hand, while having a hatred towards kings and emperors, didn't like fighting at all! Even if she did have a talent for it... so to make a long story short she left... to find a more peaceful existence. Even if there was some ire from her family at her decision they still gifted her a blade. A very large claymore, made by her mother.

She was very large as far as rats go, towering over mice and frogs and she was big even for a rat. her jet black fur was soft and well groomed with the hair on her head being a deep red and kept in a set of neat, short, braids. her eyes were emerald green above her twitchy pink nose and small whiskers. a full pair of lips sitting enticingly on her face. The was heavy chested and wide hipped and plump in the rear, with rest of her looking strong and well muscled yet still soft.... she hadn't expected the big bellied rat on the road, he was the first rat she'd seen in awhile and he was somewhat like her! it was sort of a relief after stepping around the little mice everywhere. they all seemed to avoid her even of they weren't outright mean about it.

She took the offered drink in her hand and drunk it down, saying, "Oi now that's good scrumpy.... reminds meh of home....", in her thick as the dickens scottish accent. it was all a lot to take in... she had grown to like Ben in the past few days but that frog had stayed distant and away... always busy. it was quite but pleasant enough. but now there was quite alot being both said and asked of her. for a moment she got stuck on the.... sexual part.... her face going red under her black fur as she looked off to the side. She wasn't sure if she was suited to take on a girl like this.... "Bloody hell mate.... that's quite a lot to drop on a lass outta the blue...", she said distantly taking a few glances at the little frog. she.... was quite cute.... and her eyes were drawn quite often to that butt. "But..... Im feelin' a bit lonely out here.... I donny know if i have what it takes to guide her an' stuff... I'm still tryin; to find meh way.... ya' know?", she said truthfully.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Ben smiled, and nodded sagely. "Ah've 'bout taken yer measure, lass. You've a good heart, a strong moral compass. Yer kinfolk are no doubt very proud of you. And that... that's what she needs, more'n anythin'. She's seen the worst this world has to offer, and been brought low so hard, she can't even raise her own head. You... just bein' around you can change that. Thas' not somethin' ah could do fer 'er. Ol' Ben is just too stuck in his ways, am afeared." He chuckled and took back his scrumpy, taking a swig.

"Far East, where the sun rises, an emperor sits on a golden throne. Sounds 'bout majestic, eh? Ah can guess how you feel 'bout emperors. They's like kings, but, eh... even worse, truth be told. Their power is absolute. They rule by divine right... they're 'Gods' made flesh, to thems people. Can't do no wrong. Which means... they can do anythin'. So don't go crossin' the law if you reach the big cities. They'll set their samurai lords on ya, and them's some strong mousies. Used to be different, the warrior lords... but they learned much from a island nation they discovered not far off their coast. With some centuries o' mingling, the two've become very much similar in many respec's." He scratched his belly, looking off at the frog. "Well... there's only really one way to do 'is, an' do it right." He smiled at Conny, shooting her a wink. "Goodbye, lass. Remember, look Plithlit right in the eyes, an' tell her... 'You belong to me.' Say it just like tha', too. The same way I says it... it's part o' her brainwashin'. Well... good luck!" Suddenly the drunk, relaxed hermit rat was on his feet, and dashing away at a mind boggling speed... and silently! Plithlit didn't even turn around, having not heard a thing. She just sat there, likely fully expecting her master to be there when she would next look for him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny Mc'Nack stared open mouthed and wide eyed as the fat rat ran.... way faster then she though someone like him could! She looked back to the little froggy then back to where Ben had been. She stamped the ground once and crossed her arms with a very pouty look on her face. "Bloody hell! he ditched her on meh!", she groaned. "That's the last time I trust a bleedin' rat that just so happens to offer me good drink for nutthin'.....", she grumbled as she kicked a pebble away. well damn... now she really couldn't just leave the frog girl here she folded her arms as she looked over her shoulder at the girl. She did feel sorry for the poor thing.... she didn't ask for any of this,,, she wondered if there were any wants and needs for this girl what was her name? Plithlit? it was hard to say in her thick accent well.... she could work something out with her...

She sighed she might as well do it... she wasn't sure she'd leave with her otherwise. She didn't agree with the poor girl apparent lack of freedom, her people were so fixated on their own to take away someone's freedom.... well that was worse than death. still she felt she had a duty to her now.... she gathered herself and strode over ti the little frog. she then made her way in front of Plithlit and put a hand on her shoulder and lifted up her chin gently with the other. she stared into those big red and black eyes, feeling a little silly as she said "you belong to me now.....", holding her accent back witch was hard.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Plithlit was off in a daze, when Conny came up to her. She was surprised when she found that hand on her chin, lifting her face. Her cheeks flushed red as her eyes, through her green skin, and her big, wide eyes blinked, moist. They scanned Conny's face, in apparent confusion and something... dazed and strange, an emotion that someone like Conny wouldn't recognize. Conny didn't know what it was to be a slave, unable to break the fetters in one's own mind. Plithlit's lips parted, but all that came out was a strangled chirruping noise. She blinked, jerked her face away, looking around frantically for her old master. She ran around a moment, looking high and low, desperation in her movements, frenetic and jerky. Eventually, the realization that he was gone hit her, and her legs gave out, dropping her to her knees and her hands. She was breathing hard... yet it was so quiet Conny would barely be able to hear it. She trembled, and shook... but made no noise.

After a moment of this panicked realization, she rolled over onto her butt, sitting back against root extending from a tall tree, small brush and debris at her feet. They were in the shade, still, but the sun was moving. Plithlit extended her tongue and wrapped it around her neck, like a scarf. Her ninja garb was almost as eye catching as... well, her eyes. It was odd that she wore such contrasting, bright colors, as though stealth wasn't really a concern to her. She wore black sleeves and leggings, separate from her open chested tunic, which showed the bandages binding her breasts tightly to her body. It was hard to tell how large they were under the wrappings, but it was obvious that they were a nuisance to her athletic endeavors. Her butt was bare, and green, and her shoulders as well... all of the outfit was black, with red trimming here and there to match her eyes. It was likely that her clothes didn't need to contribute to her stealth capabilities, generally, though how she managed to be as sneaky as she was was then left to the imagination. She looked up at Conny with eyes that screamed that she was lost, and confused, and didn't know what to do. Ben's leaving hurt... but according to him, it'd been necessary. And it seemed what he'd told Conny to say had worked... she seemed now to look directly to the highlander for guidance.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny felt really bad for this poor lost girl and honestly didn't approve of how much butt she was showing! Not that it was her fault.... also using one's own tongue as a scarf? now that was straight up weird. it was obvious that she was hurting, she must have liked ben... even of he was a bit of sneak. Conny just could bare to see someone so lost and upset. She wanted to take the girl in her arms and cradle her and whisper comforting words into her ear.... but she figured that'd be too much too fast. also, the poor girl... could she not speak?! all that came out of her mouth a tiny little chirpish sound! She bit her lip a bit as she met eyes with her. She got to her own knees to try and be more level with her, a look full of pitty and empathy. "I'm sorry lass.... he told me it was fer the best...", she put a comforting hand on the smaller girls shoulder. "You just stick close to big Conny eh? she'll guide ya', ay lass?", she said trying to give her a small smile.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
The way Plithlit stared back into Conny's eyes, one would think she saw the world in her gaze. She stared with curiosity, with wonder, searching for something, but whether or not she found what she was looking for, she wouldn't stay. Her mouth was hidden by her 'scarf', and it was hard to read her face, as her black pupils constricted in her red, red eyes. Then, she threw her arms around Conny's neck, and embraced her, holding against her for a long moment... even though her tongue was a bit... slimy against Conny's neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny was surprised for a moment, the tongue was a bit... strange feeling, but she soon put her arms around her new er..... travel companion? She ceratiny didn't want to call herself her master she did like the word guide though. anway, she hugged her and pat her back even and pulled away to look at her again. "Ok P-Plit.... bleedin' hell I'm havin' trouble wit' yer name lass.", she said with a nervous chuckle. "How about I call ya' Plith fer short? Aaaaaanyhow, we've gotta get ourselves inta town not gonna do us any good out here ay?", she then got up and dusted off her knees. she the gently took Plithlit's hand in her own and got ready to set off again. she was feeling a bit hungry now.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Plithlit simply nodded at Conny's words, apparently quite fine with the nickname. Judging by her silence, it didn't seem likely that she'd be calling Conny 'master', or anything else. She listened to Conny's every word, tilting her head almost as though having trouble understanding her, and then seemed a little startled when Conny took her hand, but soon calmed down, walking aside the veritable giant with a silent stride that managed to keep up with her much more long legged pace.

They made good time through the plains of the Silk Road, dodging from tree to tree for shade, hitching rides on huge, docile migrating herd beasts where they could, until they reached the mountains that separated the far east from the rest of the world. Going around was no option... it was either up and over, or under. Ben had mentioned that Plithlit helped guide him through the mountains, but had also mentioned that it was easy because, well... they were both very stealthy when they wanted to be. Plithlit seemed content to follow Conny anywhere, and didn't talk at all. It was likely Conny would have to ask her about such things, unless she was brazen enough to forge her own path. Well, a highlander was no stranger to chilly, tall mountains.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny felt the need to stay close to her new froggy as made their way through the silk road, several times she felt the need to hold her hand throughout. And every once and awhile she would catch sight those cute green butcheecks and flush red, adjust her straining top with her bouncy breasts and then shift her kilt, but one had to wonder why.... its not like she had anything down there....right? Once they made it to the mountains Conny would tilt her head one way then another. "Well now that's a proper mountain' if I've seen one. Brisk mountain air, now that's good fer ya'. Mountains ain't no problem fer a highlander like mehself... but hmmm, i donny know where to start our way forwards." she said folding her arms. Then she remembered oh the old flaker of a rat did say the Plithlit helped him through these mountains. She took a knee in front of her, "Oi wee Plith, do ya think you can show meh the way ahead? I'm good wit' mountains but er... it ain't like i know where ta go. sooooo.... do ya think you can help with' that lass?", she asked blushing a little to be close to that adorable little face again.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Plithlit stepped away a pace when Conny addressed her, taking a knee to be eye level with her. She watched her face as she spoke again, as though searching for something with those big red and black eyes. When Conny was done, she nodded in the affirmative. She pointed up the mountains, in a direction... which might mean something. Then she took the lead, walking ahead and looking about warily, making note of landmarks and finding a path. Within a half hour, they were on what might be a path... there were markers here and there on the trees. Whatever dangers may lay ahead, Plithlit wasn't likely to say. The little ninja was a lithe shadow when she wanted to be, vanishing from sight now and again inexplicably, and re appearing to make sure Conny was going the right way. She seemed unaware of Conny's more amorous reactions, her butt jiggling where her tightly strapped down breasts didn't.

The day was relatively uneventful, aside from Conny's attempts to cover her near constant arousal at Plithlit's somewhat showy form. Once dusk fell, they'd already found a good campsite, thanks to Plithlit's apparent familiarity with the area, and Plithlit put together a fire, and pulled out a blanket... covering herself with it, and looking at Conny from across the fire. She looked at her, and looked away. She did it again. Then, she sidled sideways, all the way around the fire, until she was next to Conny. Then, she scooted up into Conny's lap, and pulled the blanket up so it was covering both of them... all while maintaining eye contact. It was impossible to tell what was going on behind those red and black eyes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny would similarly keep looking back and forth at the quiet froggy but with an increasing blush on her face as the girl drew close. "Oh hey wee Plith...", she said once she was right next to her. the big rat would tilt her head wondering what she was up to, she guessed she wouldn't mind being close.... but then she sat on her lap! Conny squeaked when that mostly bare butt touched her. she bit her lip as their eyes met and Conny began to sweat. Then..... there was something.... something rising under her, it was quite stiff and seemed to throb slightly. Conny's face was getting very red now, and there was a faint look of panic in her eyes but she tried to squash it down. "Uh-uh u-um... oh cripe...." she then gently as she could took her off her lap and started as if to get up, one hand try to hide a tent in her kilt the other on the ground. She was trying to think of a good excuse to hide somewhere for a minite to..... take care of this... unfortunate situation in her loins. "I'm jus gonna.... er... gonna..... er maybe next to each other is better than ontop? ehheh...", she said with a crap ton of nervousness.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
She felt it. Well, of course she felt it. Plithlit stopped, a small, webbed hand with sticky, rounded, padded fingers questing underneath Conny's kilt, and feeling that large member. Well, then. She slid backwards, and scooted Conny's kilt out of the way, looking at her large member... under the covers. She slid up next to that cock, and took it in her soft hand, stroking it, while she lay her head on Conny's thigh next to it, looking at it under kilt and blanket. She licked it. Apparently she liked the taste, because after a pause, she licked it again and again. She angled it, and slid it into her mouth, fondling Conny's testies and suckling her phallus deep into her throat with practiced skill. She suckled and massaged that cock with a very long tongue, wrapping around it and uncoiling, and an eager throat. It seemed she assumed her master's hard cock... needed expert attention, and that such was her duty.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny had forgotten that the "wee" ninja frog had been trained to..... to pleasure. So when that hand reached under her kilt and grabbed her penis.... she squeaked! she trembled as that sticky soft hand played across her lady cock, feeling it's turgid length. Yep, she was all dong down there, no pussy to speak of... for her... it was a point of shame.... she was supposed to be just a girl! but no, she had to born with this big... stupid... thing! So many of hre relationships ended before they could start just because it hung there between her legs. She could never wear pants either it was too uncomfortable for her sensitive shaft and the bulge would be way to obvious then. And now... Plithlit was t-touching iiiiiit! her face could get no redder as she began to squirm weakly, her cock so sensitive to her gentle touches and when she pulled her kilt out of the way she gasped! She was looking at it! looking at it with those big eyes! she could see everything down there! "EEEEk!" she squeaked as her lady cock was tasted with that long sticky tongue. with every lick Conny gave a high moan, unused to such pleasures as oral, especially with a tongue like that. Her peen was already leaking by the time it was taken in to her mouth and throat, and once she felt the warm embrace of her mouth she squealed hands over her face as her legs shook. before she could stop herself her hips began to pump and her hand went to the "wee" frogs head as her moans began to fill the air.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Plithlit listened, little eyes peeking out at Conny as she started moaning. She seemed to really like it... well, she supposed she should go to the next step, then. A few clasps and strings undone, and her tunic fell to the ground. She still had her sleeves and leggings on, and her breasts were bandaged tightly to her body, but they wouldn't get in the way. She sat her slick little entrance above Conny's member, and turned around, where Conny would see her butt, and her butt, and started sliding down onto her. She made a few ragged little gasps, but was otherwise silent as her entrance slickly accepted Conny into her.

Plithlit turned her head, black hair falling over her face, parted just enough to reveal one wide eye, big and moist, with an inscrutable expression. She watched Conny's eyes with an unmistakable intensity, though.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny was taking lots of short, shallow breaths. Her eyes wet as her penis once it popped free of the little froggie's mouth. It wobbled and throbbed hungerily as it kissed the open air, glistening with spit and pre. Her legs were wide apart and shaking her whole lower half seemed have a mind of it's own. Her cock had gone unused for long enough! It wanted to fuck! Conny could only watch as Plith undressed before her, her bare pussy and juicy butt. Her peen throbbed angerily a few more more times as the girl positioned herself above it her lower lips kissing Conny's tip as she turned around. Then those lips parted as her cock slowly slid inside, her virgin peen feeling the velvety embrace of a pussy for the first time. her cherry... was popped. Conny only made tiny little gasps as Plith hilted herself on her. a spurt of pre basted the girl's already wet inside as Conny's cock filled her own mind with arousal, her face going blank for a few seconds. she forced herself back to see Plith looking at her, the big rat girl looking back at her an expression filled with confusion and lust as she lay there shuddering. but then.... her hips began to grind her cock throbbing with need.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Plithlit had to pause... she was trembling when she sheathed Connie's greater sword, and caught herself from falling forward with her padded, webbed hands on Connie's thighs. The bulbous fingertips were cold, and sticky, and startlingly squishy. Her legs shook around Conny's shaft, and she started, hesitantly, to move up and down, her bubble butt swaying with the motions even while they were going slow. Plithlit didn't have long to acclimate, though, as Conny started moving her hips side to side, illustrating the urgency of her needs. Plithlit let out a low, long croak, that sounded almost halfway like a moan, then started moving up and down and side to side with Conny's gyrations.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Connys cock was hungry for more after getting a taste of actual up and down, cock rubbing, honest to goodness fucking! Conny had to often masterbate daily some times even twice in one day because her cock was very sensitive and her balls were rather productive. However none of her faps could match the pleasure she felt now be body was acting on its baser needs, her balls controlling her instead of her brain. her hands reached for that froggy butt and squeezed, then the hands move to her waist as conny began to thrust on her own starting slow, then apming up the speed as she went. Soon she was bouncing her froggy butt up and down very quickly as she moaned loudly into the night. the thinking part of her thought about how she'd just handed in her V-card to this girl, and the fact that she in a very intimate way that Conny had a huge cock down there, witch was a supposed to be kept secret. but somehow it felt liberating to use it.... to acknowledge what it was really for.

It didn't take Conny long to start nearing her first pussy induced orgasm, she started slamming in hard desperate to cum and fill up plith's passage, squeaking and moaning in a high voice.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Plithlit lost the ability to stay upright by the end, sagging backwards against Conny after her more frenetically paced pounding. It was understandable. Such a monstrous member, after all, was quite a thing for a froggy so very small to handle, and Conny had power in her hips that the little thing wasn't graded to handle... her pelvis was probably totally numb just from the little pounding. That is... unless she was much better conditioned than she looked. Ben did mention she was a living weapon. When she was laying back, she shifted a small pouch against the small of her back so that it wasn't pressed between her and Conny... something metal clinked as it shifted. Had that always been there? The froggy was pretty stealthy, after all. She rose after a moment, stoking the small fire they had out, tending to it with care, before slapping her cheeks with webbed hands and shakily rising to take her place on an elevated rock and keep an eye out. Just how little did the froggy sleep?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Conny did end up basting her insides, squealing as she hit her peak. it was quite the rush of cum, Conny cock relishing the act of releasing itself into a real pussy! it throbbed hard having three large squirts in total, most of it shooting back out in a backwash and making a real mess of Conny's kilt and fur. her arms crossed gently around plith for a little while before the froggy pulled herself off and stoked the fire. cum dribbled all over the place from her slightly gaping pussy. Meanwhile Conny's cock finally calmed down and slowly grow flaccid once more. even then it was an impressive length, a testament to the health and strength of its owner. Conny could only weakly lay there her mind still recovering from the massive feelings of pleasure she'd just been through there. Conny did wonder if the little froggy would sleep.... Surely she was tired after er, all of that....

"Ain't ya' t-tired wee plith?", she asked trying to cover her peen.