A both option for Shade?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin hates incest fun.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Wait I'm confused. Isn't she your sister no matter what?

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Wait I'm confused. Isn't she your sister no matter what?

You can keep this fact from her, which I assume keeps her as your lover on the next planet (At least until Savin makes her figure it out on her own, the bastard).

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
You can keep this fact from her, which I assume keeps her as your lover on the next planet (At least until Savin makes her figure it out on her own, the bastard).

I was never gonna have her as a lover. I just got confused.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No Amara fun times tho. At least not with Shade.

Because that would be gross, right?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
You mean Astra? Amara is Pirate Boss lady and Astra's father. Not "gross" for that combo.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Waifus are a dime a dozen, but Shade is the only sister we know of.  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You mean Astra? Amara is Pirate Boss lady and Astra's father. Not "gross" for that combo.

Yeah, Astra. My bad! I would be fine with all 3/any combination thereof, I just like to joke around about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Waifus are a dime a dozen, but Shade is the only sister we know of.  

Yet... who said we not meet down the lane of progressing game some more of our dear papa lost children ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And well as OP asked it's easy to get...just picking Lover path for Shade so she will be lover and still sister since latter not chaning only former can be decided by PC actions ^^

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
"that we know of" doesn't exclude any possible future relatives, just she's the only one so far.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
wait, what?

ok so I know that Shade is Steel's half sibling though Victor- learded when Shade touches the pod or something.... but I obviously missed the rest. odds are from content added later from when I last got that far. which was a while ago.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yes. Both dependent on KaraQuest2 and revealing identity, when you visit Uveto you should recieve and email from Shade asking to meet at her house. From there you have a choice of remain lovers or just siblings.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yet... who said we not meet down the lane of progressing game some more of our dear papa lost children ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And well as OP asked it's easy to get...just picking Lover path for Shade so she will be lover and still sister since latter not chaning only former can be decided by PC actions ^^

Of course we must realize that most of our bastard half-siblings by our father are either really old or dead, since Victor's been at it for nearly 2 centuries. Shade is probably one of the youngest of Victor's bastards in fact, since from what I can tell Victor stopped making more from the moment he decided to make Cap'n Steele.

shade IRONS

(playername) STEEL

what that a joke? or a coincidence? 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's hardly any blurbs where she says family-like things if her status is as lover, though. Compared to sister status, anyway. Not sure if intentional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintersfall

Aug 10, 2016
I honestly do not know what to do with this situation. I feel sorry for Shade being lonely but...but...sister. I have plenty of lovers but no sisters.