[9.099] Dizzy Bizzy Tentacle Feature

nen

Nov 19, 2019
The Boobed Bizzy + Dizzy tentacle feature show (NOT the Flat Bizzy + Dizzy tentacle threesome) has some requirements that seem at odds with the unlock description. The description implies you need a handful of back genitals, but the actual unlock condition is having any number of back genitals AND at least 4 crotch-mounted dicks of the type Tentacle.

Code:
if (diz.atStudio()) window.addGatedButton(indx++, `Dizzy`, bizzyDizzyFeature, `Dizzy`, ``, (pc.hasBackGenitals() && pc.cockTotal(GLOBAL.TYPE_TENTACLE) >= 4)

This is on contrast to Mitzi, who checks solely for backgenitals
Code:
if (pc.hasBackGenitals())
    {
        if (pc.wingCount <= 1) addDisabledButton(7, "Tentacle Fun", "Tentacle Fun", "You don’t have enough tentacle-wings for this.");
        else addButton(7, "Tentacle Fun", mitziTentaCocks, "Tentacle Fun", "Put your shoulder-mounted tentacle-wings to work on the cock-socket of a goblin.");

and then uses a custom function to sum up your back dicks and crotch tentacles
Code:
const tCount = (pc.wingCount + pc.cockTotal(GLOBAL.TYPE_TENTACLE));

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
The scene is basically written for players that are a hentai monster and it really does need a bunch of tentacle dicks to work. I don't think the gate will change.

Are you saying the tooltip isn't clear enough?

Code:
You need the <i>multifarious</i> physicality necessary to do both of them at once in a moderately novel way. Maybe take some Cerespirin or Tentacool.

nen

Nov 19, 2019
If I had to levy a complaint against the tooltip itself, it would be that while cerespirin can create a large number of cockwings, only tentacool (and the upgraded dong designer i guess?) is capable of creating 4+ crotch-mounted tentacles. It struck me as incongruous that the scenes "big reveal" is Steele taking off their shirt to reveal a bunch of back-mounted tentacles only for the unlock mechanic to be focused on crotch-mounted tentacles, but if that's the designed intent I withdraw my complaint about everything but the cerespirin aspect of the tooltip.