[6.7] What's the most efficent way to lose a few inches?

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
 So after a little bit of late night sexventuring on tarkus I accidentlly used an equine phallus while trying to micro manage my ships storage and my last backup save at the start of tarkus (plus im not into savescuming except for bugs). Now I had planned on going futanari with this steele anyways but a 17" phallus and appled sized balls are a bit large for me, the equine cock isn't a problem because of the dong designer, just the size.

So how should I go about getting my dick to around 11" to 14" (and normal testicles). The only two ways I can think of would be dr lash removal -> throbb, but I've heard enough condensol can reduce dong size, any advice?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Uthra Sap shrinks breasts and testies, and you can savescum with Nepeta, or overuse Condensol to lose inches on yer donger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
I'd completly forgotten about the sap! Thanks a lot, it should be such cheaper than regrowing my genitals with dr lash and throbb.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
Approximately how much condensol would i need to go from 17 to 12 inches? I suppose I could just do a ton of it and savescum if i shrink my donger too much but it would be great to have a decent approximation.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Estrobloom bought from Sera on Tavros.

Along with a guaranteed increase of femininity up to a certain extent, one of its possible effects is shrinking dick size and removing dicks less than 4" in length. Save scum for desired effect. Condensol does work, but is less effective and the effect is only permanent after 3 doses within 4 in game hours.   

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Condensol is actually ludicrously more effective for dick removal, as your dick must make Kiro's look like a twig for three doses not to put it below the removal threshold.  It's meant for shrinking down truly hyper characters, less for fine control.

Estrobloom or Urthra Sap are the most easily controlled options for just a few inches of shrinkage.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Condensol is actually ludicrously more effective for dick removal, as your dick must make Kiro's look like a twig for three doses not to put it below the removal threshold.  It's meant for shrinking down truly hyper characters, less for fine control.

Estrobloom or Urthra Sap are the most easily controlled options for just a few inches of shrinkage.

I meant that the permanent effects of Condensol were less effective per use than Estrobloom.

Also, I couldn't get Uthra sap to shrink my characters dick or balls, only breasts. Is that a bug?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I meant that the permanent effects of Condensol were less effective per use than Estrobloom.

Also, I couldn't get Uthra sap to shrink my characters dick or balls, only breasts. Is that a bug?

Uthra sap should only affect balls and breasts, not cock. If it's not shrinking balls it's a bug unless you have "locked size" for balls. Mimbranes are a way to lock testicles, but that just prevents them from disappearing.

Brock

Approximately how much condensol would i need to go from 17 to 12 inches? I suppose I could just do a ton of it and savescum if i shrink my donger too much but it would be great to have a decent approximation.

What's this "Savescum" you're talking about? I haven't run into anything called that yet...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No, I'm serious. Are you just referring to the save mechanic or? 
I'm new to these forums so I don't know all the lingo that you guys all probably know and toss around on a daily basis. 

Yes, savescumming is reloading a save to get the results you want. It's a thing across the internet/nerd culture.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
 Ah, so it's similar to saving in Skyrim/Fallout then doing something risky and hopping it works out ok...thanks! 

yeh thats basically what it is.

Reloading the game to change something (either making up for bad luck or bad desision making).