3D Modeling, apreciate your advice

Artoz

Aug 27, 2018
Hello!

WARNING Not native english speaker here.

Recently decided to make an adult game of survival in a zombie (kind of) apocalypse. But I don't have any background knowledge of game development (I am a lawyer).
As an engine I decided to try RPG maker MV. But the real problem for me is I don't know anything about 3d graphics.

So, if it possible I ask you to help me to find answers for the following questions.

1. Can you post some links where I can download/buy 3d models for adult game. I mean girls and boys bodies with working genitals. Also, I would appreciate if you post some links where I can find free assets for a scene (foreground, background).

2. What program is better to use for simple 3d modeling. To create 3DCG. To change poses and to place models on a scene.

3. Lets presume I bought a 3d model of a girl body and hired some artist to create animation, is It easy to transfer that 3d model to 3d artist? I mean are there any restrictions in code or legal wise.

4. When I am to buy 3d model of a girl or boy body What properties of a 3d model is needed to be checked before purchase. How to understand what this 3d model can do and what cannot.

Thanks ahead!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki