[#3423] typos, italic bleed

RhymeDrooler

May 8, 2017
Ramis and Kase: no ending quote mark, italic bleed
“Donut here is supervisen. And give you what you need too, like as not.
7QW98Nl.png

“D’you think..." Ramis’s claws prick your thigh; her hair brushes your furry ear. “D’you think you could give him a good seeing to? I think

vHbQHze.png

Azra:
“Good girl,” Azra swoons. “Mommy’s - veeeerrryyy - happy...”|“It makes me so happy that you’re into this... but don’t force yourself for my sake, okay?”
Azra, whose mind is addled by the restless fever-pitch of seeding fertile ground, dotes.It’s an utterly

Anno and Kase:
Neither of them have noticed you yet; the cat-boy moans his superior�s name as she strokes his aching inches, impregnating her arm-fur impregnated with lubricants.

Shizuya: single quote
I can make one hell of a final project!’ I was right

Gianna: no ending quote mark
“I am a professional companion after all.” Her hand points immodestly at her chest. “So, what would you like to do, Donut? Anything would be a welcome break from tinkering with these machines for a while.

Kaede:
Smiling at your companion, you let your slip forward under the table, brushing it up along Kaede’s thigh and towards her crotch.
the faux doggycock. Your own cucumber-sizedequine member discharges all over Kaede’s back as the knot sets in, pressing heavily

-------

Kaithrit courtesans: italic bleed
“Don't worry about it,” Blue answers in a stern tone, pressing her boobs even harder into your face. “We know what we're doing.“
hWgphX9.png

Last edited: