100% all-beef Franks

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
In the future, do you consider any route where Riya would feel less degrading to xeno Steele, quests done and even having a family? Potentially with choice to keep things as they are/roleplay sex.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
The Riya/Nastizia content was a blast! Especially the hard submit cage stuff! Is there anyway to hard submit even if you won a few? Will there be anymore cage play/she becomes okay with steel having a dick? Ether way I'm looking foreword to what comes next for Riya!

Her being a companion would be super amazing especially if you could start adding your crew to her harem (optionally of course, otherwise people would go nuts)!

In the future, do you consider any route where Riya would feel less degrading to xeno Steele, quests done and even having a family? Potentially with choice to keep things as they are/roleplay sex.
I really enjoy the softer moments with her in the nursery and would also love this!

In any case I'm looking forward to what ever you make next, I love your content!

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Why are some of the GDocs dead? I'm trying to figure out why I can't seem to name Riya-kids or have her visit the kids. The Wiki is so out of date that its all but useless for trying to troubleshoot.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Why are some of the GDocs dead? I'm trying to figure out why I can't seem to name Riya-kids or have her visit the kids. The Wiki is so out of date that its all but useless for trying to troubleshoot.
Franks stopped writing for the games a long time ago and probably only left the Riya docs unprivated out of spite. Your problem may just be a bug, you could try creating a report.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Franks stopped writing for the games a long time ago and probably only left the Riya docs unprivated out of spite. Your problem may just be a bug, you could try creating a report.
I see, thanks for letting me know. Is it possible that being a female and then becoming a hermaphrodite character during/after birth could have impacts on the "Riya child" event?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I see, thanks for letting me know. Is it possible that being a female and then becoming a hermaphrodite character during/after birth could have impacts on the "Riya child" event?
Oh yeah, definitely! Riya doesn't have sex with herms as far as I know.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Oh yeah, definitely! Riya doesn't have sex with herms as far as I know.
I see, I'm going to give it a run through as a female and see how that impacts the interactions. It's just a strange bit of coding since gender it shouldn't impact after-birth interactions in the Nursery (it doesn't for other gender-specific chars).

Reactions: Loveless

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Alright so I gave it a run through as a female and I still can't name the kids or get any Riya interactions past her acknowledging the pregnancy. Are there hidden statuses to this shit? Do you need to be human to have named children or Riya visiting them? My incubation speed was 600% but that shouldn't have messed up the interactions.