[0.9.106-PUBLIC#5280] Weapon Icons

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Rife: Acid Stinger, Hailstorm
Energy Rifle: Laser Carbine, Volcano Cannon
Shotgun: Street Sweeper

The 'Throwers' seem like they should have their own icon, too, instead of using Pistol.
(Acid Thrower, Blizzard Cryothrower, Flamethrower, FZR, Mark II Flamethrower, Myr Venom Thrower)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Not weapons, this time, just guns:
Amazona Classic
Amazona Lite
Amazona Plus
Futazona
should have the Bottle/Can icon. And should probably be classed as 'Potion'.
Also, they close out your inventory after being used. Which is annoying because there is an Overdose effect.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. All Amazona items should now have bottle icons and be classified as potions (though the type isn't too strict in relation to the item itself--it's mainly used for classifying what item type a shopkeeper will buy from the player). Other items that I caught along the way will also have more appropriate icons.

I spent some time and reviewed a number of items that use submenus. Most if not all of them should now return to the inventory. It's something that has to be implemented per-item, so while I did my best to thoroughly test each item I changed, do expect there may be a bug or two that slipped by.

Items that were updated to return to Inventory:
  • Dicksprout
  • Dumbfuck
  • EasyFit
  • Throbb
  • Treatment
  • DoctorsBag
  • NymFoeDakimakura
  • Amazona (applies to all variants)
  • Areolove
  • Catnip
  • ClearYu
  • FizzyFix
  • Foxfire/Frostfire
  • Gush
  • Hornucopia
  • Illumorphene
  • LionOs/LionPros
  • LipTease
  • Muffstick
  • Pickmentation
  • PleasurePalette
  • RainbowGaze
  • RubberMade
  • ScalesOfColor
  • SkinClear
  • Soak
  • SumaCream (applies to both variants)
  • Sylvanol
  • Tentacool
  • UthraPlus
  • Vernacola
Some are simple changes (like adding/updating Codex access on use of the item) and some were more in-depth. But they should all perform a bit more consistently now, returning to the Inventory after being used, where applicable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theron