[0.9.104] Persistent Sealed-In Effect

axydentol

Aug 7, 2024
I hugged Quaelle at Breedwell while wearing the Atma Armor Mk. I, and a few moves later got the "Sealed-In" status effect.
I unequipped the armor, showered, equipped dress clothes, showered again, put the armor back on and showered, tried going into combat -- nothing gets rid of the status effect, and I can't find any information about it on the wiki. It also doesn't seem to progress "Concentrated Pheromones," and I don't have "Musk Waft" available. Basically, nothing has changed except this icon won't go away. I don't think my character had any source of pheromones/sweat at the time of acquiring this, it would have just been the status Quaelle applies.

EDIT: Fixed the problem for myself finally by reequipping the armor, hugging Quaelle again to get her pheromone status effect, then unequipping the armor while her pheromone effect was still active. Leaving the thread up in case others have this issue, and since it sort of seems as though Sealed-In shouldn't work this way. (Getting 'stuck' if you have temporary pheromones and only being removeable by getting more pheromones.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bast

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Potentially fixed for the next release, though I may require a save file for testing.