[0.9.104-BACKER#5116] Some Mitch issues

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
the "Therapy" > Oral > Cock scene allows characters without penises. It should only be enabled for characters with a penis 14in or shorter.

“I have an idea where you can start,” you murmur, crooking a beckoning finger towards the purple fox. Mitch pauses briefly to stare at the persuading digit, before fussing his way out from behind his desk. You take the moment to subtly shed off the lower half of your gear, letting the garments fall onto the floor in a pile while the kitsune approaches. Judging by the way the kitsune fidgets, you wager that Mitch is all too aware of your ploy as you free your ERROR: NO WANGS DETECTED for cocksDescript() from between your thighs.

For Mitch's Gift menu, the button behavior is inconsistent.
Giving him Ausar Treats disables all 4 of the available mod option buttons. The tooltip for Tittyblossom reads that "Mitch already has a canine penis", which is the tooltip for the other two penis mods (Ausar Treat and Horsecock), implying that Tittyblossom would also affect his penis.

Giving him a Horsecock completely removes the Horsecock option from the Gift menu and disables the other three. Again, the Tittyblossom tooltip reads the same as the Ausar Treat.

To give him Tittyblossom, the button reads "Tittyblossom x1", which is somewhat misleading since upon pressing that button, the player will find that 3 are required (intentionally). Giving him Tittyblossom correctly disables Ausar Treats, Horsecock, and Tittyblossom with correct tooltips, and correctly enables Boobswell Pads.

Boobswell pads also behave as expected.

For the "Touch Fluffy" Anal scene, there are variations for height, presumably for below 5 feet, between 5 and 7 feet, and above 7 feet. The scene only displays the variation for between 5 and 7 feet, however. I tried testing different heights (as I thought pc.height would return the value in inches) with save editing but never managed to get the other variations to appear.
if (pc.height() < 5) output(`\n\nYour small statured body barely rests against the red cushions of the lounge as the fox’s thrusting reaches its peak, the fluffy tendrils holding you even lifting you up higher as the therapist happily uses you like his own personal masturbator.`); else if (pc.height > 7) output(`\n\nYour large statured body barely moves despite the fox’s hard, fervent fucking; though it doesn’t seem to bothers the therapist, as he tucks himself between your hips and uses you as his own personal cock holster.`); else output(`\n\nYour body rocks back and forth along the lounge’s red cushions as the fox’s thrusting reaches its peak, your frame shuddering with each of the therapist’s fervent thrusts as it’s pushed back and pulled in.`);

the attached save can be used to test all of the above.

Attachments

• mitch gifting.json
    725.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

Cock scene allows characters without penises
It should now check if a penis exists before checking for size.

Giving him a Horsecock completely removes the Horsecock option from the Gift menu and disables the other three.
This is intentional since your character only has 1 Horsecock item and used it. Only the options that appear are the items your character has.

implying that Tittyblossom would also affect his penis.
Technically, it does... but to prevent confusion, I've edited the tooltips to be slightly more specific as to why an item cannot be used. I think the intention was that it was an either-or situation. Either have canine/equine penis, or have full female with breasts. Without the limitation, the canine/equine penis version can still be changed to full female.

the button reads "Tittyblossom x1"
The item should now appear with the needed quantity.

For the "Touch Fluffy" Anal scene, there are variations for height, presumably for below 5 feet, between 5 and 7 feet, and above 7 feet. The scene only displays the variation for between 5 and 7 feet, however. I tried testing different heights (as I thought pc.height would return the value in inches) with save editing but never managed to get the other variations to appear.
The issue is that it was using "height" as the check--that is a function that returns a string that is usually used for outputs (ex.: "5 feet"). The value it should be checking is "tallness", which is the character's height stat in inches (so a unit conversion is necessary in this instance (5*12)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Wafflesnake

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
Fixed in 0.9.105-BACKER#5216.

something i forgot to report though, in the same paragraph regarding the height variation, there is a missing space

uses you like his own personal masturbator.The jolting sensation in your insides sends waves of pleasure

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Fixed in 0.9.105-BACKER#5216.

something i forgot to report though, in the same paragraph regarding the height variation, there is a missing space

uses you like his own personal masturbator.The jolting sensation in your insides sends waves of pleasure
Hopefully fixed for the next release (didn't make the one that just released, but it'll show up for the one after).

Reactions: Wafflesnake