Vark Combat loss descriptions inverted? [TiTS version 0.9.002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
Vark's combat loss description doesn't make sense. If you beat him a bunch of times, but then lose (on purpose in my case), it seems like the domination score or whatever that is used for Vark is inverted. If you lose while he is completely beaten and subby, it gives a description of him acting extremely dominant and self-confident. If you continue to lose, he gets more and more subby and insecure. Which doesn't make sense and seems inverted.

Reactions: Salva91

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
(Since v0.9.002) The issue is still there. Description from my previous post long ago:

Vark's combat loss description doesn't make sense. If you beat him a bunch of times, but then lose (on purpose in my case), it seems like the domination score or whatever that is used for Vark is inverted. If you lose while he is completely beaten and subby, it gives a description of him acting extremely dominant and self-confident. If you continue to lose, he gets more and more subby and insecure. Which doesn't make sense and seems inverted.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It is acceptable to post to an old report to bring it to the top instead of creating a new report.

Status
Not open for further replies.