[0.9.102-PUBLIC#5026] Tika Bugs/Comments

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Grow Boobs said:
A more compact appearance would fit her better.
Shrink Boobs said:
Tika should be ready to administer her medicine immediately.
Are the tooltips backward?

Just as you reach for your heavy laser pistol, delicate fingers ruffle your black hair and wipe the leftover sweat,meaty puppy-prick and milk on you.

Mount Her said:
I don’t need to scan you to see you’re in a fever and very pent up. You must be, the way this large, strong, muscular physique of yours tells me you need to relax, to release the pressure, and to seam-shredding dog-dick,

In a matter of seconds, the cute synth-broodmare disappears under your tauric frame a moment before warm, torrid winds brush against your glowing red cockcanine cock.

the lusty medbot also uses her slender arms to stroke yourdistended, pointed prick length

Her sleek, cumbersome undercarriage stabilizes at yourpointed prick sausage’s height

turning her gropable breasts into thrashing waves og synth-flesh

The silky hole massages you the best it can, dog-cock each time you bottom out inside its exotic, bumpy confines.

The added pressure and warmth set of your own release a few moments later. distended, bestial cock
'Tit Fuck, 'Fuck Her' and 'Mount Her' accept Hardlight, but produce a lot of ERROR: CockDescript Called But No Cock Present.

Tika takes up Crew capacity. Siegwulfe and Nova don't.

She counts as part of your Crew, even if she's in your Inventory.

She doesn't have any Inventory Interactions. Buying her inventory might be too much, but would it be possible to make the sex scenes available via Interaction?
Speaking of her inventory, is there a way to upgrade to Shield Booster Mk 2?

She can be placed in Storage (or Dropped). If in Storage, you can get a duplicate by asking her to Come With again.

I'm surprised she's not Custom, as a one-off model.

The E-Mail she sends doesn't have a Log notice.
Except when it does? Didn't get a notice on characters that had been to FIRST, but did with a converted Flash save that hadn't.

Last edited:

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Ok:
  • fixed the reversed tt
  • I think I found the issue with penis descriptions getting dumped in text.
  • that, in turn, fixed the hardlight errors.
  • fixed Tika taking up a crew slot, and not being custom
  • fix dupe tika. Turned out a very rarely used function to see if you had something anywhere at all was bugged when it came to checking ship storage.

Some of the differences were choices I made to reduce complexity. Being able to talk with her on her crew tile while she is accompanying you, for example. She is with you either way, in lore.

Interactions and selling items I'm not sure. I didn't write her or do balance, you would have to ask Magenta Needle (the writer) or fen.

I don't know what you mean about Log notice, sorry. If you mean the blurb in output, it should fire when you arrive at tarkus. If you mean the glowing icon on the sidebar, I have no idea what would break that.

Reactions: Theron

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Some of the differences were choices I made to reduce complexity. Being able to talk with her on her crew tile while she is accompanying you, for example. She is with you either way, in lore.
It just seems inconsistent with Siegwulfe, who you can talk to (and fuck) in the field. With Siegwulfe, you tell her to stay from the Interactions menu. And Nova.
I don't know what you mean about Log notice, sorry. If you mean the blurb in output, it should fire when you arrive at tarkus. If you mean the glowing icon on the sidebar, I have no idea what would break that.
[D: 70 T: 15:34] New Email from Tika (T1-K4@SteeleTech.Corp)!
This thing. It might be overridden by the first-time arrival text. Appears for characters that have been to Tarkus before, but not those who haven't.

Last edited: