[0.9.092-BACKER#4722] Recruiting Amber via Tanis only doable via pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
Amber has two conditions to become recruitable (make the taur equipment available): be pregnant with her child/notify her that you're pregnant with her child or sex her 5 times. in the case of Tanis, the dialogue option for the taur equipment only becomes available for the preg condition, despite there being a notice to the player to go to Tanis for the equipment after they've sexed amber 5 times.
1710472504758.png
this was a fresh save an i don't have one available that can confirm urbolg's functionality

Attachments

• 5 encounters, no preg(1).json
    631.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 5 encounters + preg convo.json
    631.6 KB · Views: 2

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

The checks should all be consistent with one another (both Tanis and Urbolg should check the same things). The conditions should now be either sexed her 5 or more times, or have her whole pregnancy sequence, and have met/know of at least one taur (any taur NPC, or unlocked the Leithans or Siel codex entries--by this point you should already have at least one of those though, I would imagine).

Reactions: Wafflesnake

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The conditions should now be either sexed her 5 or more times, or have her whole pregnancy sequence, and have met/know of at least one taur (any taur NPC
If you've sexed Amber, you've already met a Taur by definition, right?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If you've sexed Amber, you've already met a Taur by definition, right?
Pretty much, but that seems to be one of the prerequisites, so I left it in. Not sure if there are any other particulars that differentiate the situation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.