[0.9.091-4688] Mimbrane Lip modifier never drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I have a face mimbrane where the lip modifier never seems to drop below 13 no matter how many times they reproduce. The only way to shrink them is through Lip Size TF's and they still continuously increase permanently through reproduction. @Jacques00

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
With Face Mimbranes, the lipMod is only affected by adding or removing up to 2 sizes, assuming none of the feeding values were altered outside their normal checks. If your character's lipMod is beyond that, then something outside the normal Mimbrane management systems must be affecting it.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
With Face Mimbranes, the lipMod is only affected by adding or removing up to 2 sizes, assuming none of the feeding values were altered outside their normal checks. If your character's lipMod is beyond that, then something outside the normal Mimbrane management systems must be affecting it.
It is well beyond that limit. I've never messed with mimbrane data in an editor or the lip stat since Lip Tease was added. And any time I reduce it just returns to that size

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release, though due to how lipMod works, there isn't much I can do in-game to fix the extra lipMod value you have in the save. So you will have to manually set the lipMod value in the console (assuming you have no other values affecting the lipMod):
Code:
pc.lipMod = 0;

As for the fix in the next release: Face mimbranes will no longer directly manipulate the lipMod value (any affected saves will have the lipMod decreased depending on the feed value, where applicable). Instead, the lipRating() will use the face mimbrane's puffiness value to superficially add a bonus value to the size rating (from +0 to +3). The appearance screen already uses the puffiness value for the description, so it isn't anything particularly new, but it at least removes any potential value bugs when it comes to how lipMod is used everywhere else in the game. If the lip size bonus value is too drastic, it can always be re-scaled without affecting the actual lipMod value (originally, mimbrane lip swelling is +0 to +2), though I'd rather have it be consistent throughout.

Reactions: TheInfamousImmortal

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release, though due to how lipMod works, there isn't much I can do in-game to fix the extra lipMod value you have in the save. So you will have to manually set the lipMod value in the console (assuming you have no other values affecting the lipMod):
Hope so too. Will let you know if the next release does fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.