[0.9.090-PUBLIC-ANDROID#4586] Third (3/4) Botheric Quaddomme Not Appearing.

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
I've done this quest may times b4, I know how to complete it. however this time for some reason the third Quaddomme will not appear preventing me from completing the quest. To be clear I'm not looking for Fei An Strozo (4/4) but the 3rd generic Quaddomme.

I've waited days in-between encounters just to make sure there's no time limit or something and made sure I wasn't pregnant but even in the past all these things didn't prevent consecutive encounters.

Additionally, the generic Botheric Quaddomme Bust is also missing.

PC location on image is just for the screenshot.
Save file included.
Screenshot_20240228-184553~3.png

Attachments

• No 3rd Quaddomme .json
    721.4 KB · Views: 3

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
you've already encountered 3 quaddommes.
1709270128156.png
i have many thoughts but nothing that can be confirmed without more information

ie, you could have just forgotten, it could have counted wrong, it could have causes a quaddomme encounter on the exact tile that another already occurred on

regardless, getting the cure from lessau triggered the final quaddomme encounter as expected

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
you've already encountered 3 quaddommes.
View attachment 34130
i have many thoughts but nothing that can be confirmed without more information

ie, you could have just forgotten, it could have counted wrong, it could have causes a quaddomme encounter on the exact tile that another already occurred on

regardless, getting the cure from lessau triggered the final quaddomme encounter as expected
Ah, gotcha. I don't remember if i landed on an already discovered tile or not, but I didn't know It counted towards the total.