[0.9.090-PUBLIC#4586] Nastizia first competition not accounting for Third Eye Aim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac33

Dec 17, 2022
So, I'm playing a Kineticist with Third Eye Aim and an Int. of 55, and having just gotten to the competition against Riya for who gets to preg princess Nastizia, I've encountered a problem: Namely, that the first competition (House Invasion), is not accounting for the fact that Third Eye Aim is supposed to replace my Aim stat with my Int stat. Because according to the Wiki, in order to win ANY route requires an Aim of at least 50%... which I SHOULD have and then some, if my Int. were being properly substituted as it is when shooting a gun in actual combat. But instead I just auto-lose every time because my actual Aim stat is bloody 2, and my Steele is somehow just suddenly incapable of hitting the broad side of a barn for absolutely no reason.

I mean... the entire POINT of the Third Eye Aim perk is to make it so kineticists don't have to invest in stats like Aim or Physique, because they can use Int. instead, only for the game to suddenly just... require a high stat it previously said--explicitly--that I don't need, with major consequences dependent upon it, and literally no alternative for victory available.

I don't know if this is a bug, an oversight, or what, but either way it really ought to be fixed/changed.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If Third Eye Aim substitutes here, it should also probably substitute for Anno's Test Drive and vs Syri. Maybe a couple of other places, too.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
While Third Eye Aim doesn't always let you substitute Int for Aim outside of ranged combat, in this case since it is mock ranged combat I will add some code to let it work in the Nastizia invasion event.

Status
Not open for further replies.