[0.9.088-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#4514] Possible Shade Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Potential bug when choosing to 'Want Shade' on Uveto after revealing that you're related on Myrellion, after the initial sex scene it seems to lock into the 'Want Sister' route instead, locking out all sex scenes and the Amara threesome. This a bug or is it Patreon-related incest content shenanigans?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Do you have any sample texts from where the issue occurs? If I remember correctly, her lover path has a few possible outcomes depending on the relationship. Though at a glance the "Want Shade" option should lead directly to the sex. So I'm assuming one of the checks was updated to the wrong thing.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Do you have any sample texts from where the issue occurs? If I remember correctly, her lover path has a few possible outcomes depending on the relationship. Though at a glance the "Want Shade" option should lead directly to the sex. So I'm assuming one of the checks was updated to the wrong thing.
Sorry, I wasn't particularly clear.
The sex scene plays as normal after picking 'Want Shade' but after the scene finishes you can no longer have sex or visit her at her place and appear to be in the sibling path. I don't remember seeing any acknowledgement that this would happen so I figured it might of been a bug, but I'm not sure.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Posting your save might help. Especially if you have one before talking to Shade on Uveto.
Unfortunately I have no back-up save from before talking to her, but I'll upload my save.

Attachments

• Atlas (M) - 7Hrs 55Mins, 145 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    720.4 KB · Views: 4

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunately I have no back-up save from before talking to her, but I'll upload my save.
Ah, okay. From what I can tell, at least from this save file, is that at some point, Shade barred herself from having sex with your character (blocking off any lover-related sex access). The only time when this flag is raised is when you are confronted by Shade at her home and the relationship is lover and sister, choosing to "Distance", "Leave" or "Want Sister". I assumed you chose the "Leave" option at first, which allows for the confrontation scene at her house to be revisited.

So hopefully this is fixed for the next release, where the flag for locking her sex menu should be raised when choosing to "Leave" (as normal), but the flag will now be dropped after selecting "Want Shade", as was what originally intended. I've also added some extra details in the log to clarify the relationship and specific flags raised. Not sure if that was a major issue in the past, but it should be corrected now, I hope.

Reactions: General Drayfox

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Ah, okay. From what I can tell, at least from this save file, is that at some point, Shade barred herself from having sex with your character (blocking off any lover-related sex access). The only time when this flag is raised is when you are confronted by Shade at her home and the relationship is lover and sister, choosing to "Distance", "Leave" or "Want Sister". I assumed you chose the "Leave" option at first, which allows for the confrontation scene at her house to be revisited.

So hopefully this is fixed for the next release, where the flag for locking her sex menu should be raised when choosing to "Leave" (as normal), but the flag will now be dropped after selecting "Want Shade", as was what originally intended. I've also added some extra details in the log to clarify the relationship and specific flags raised. Not sure if that was a major issue in the past, but it should be corrected now, I hope.
Thanks so much! And yeah I did pick the "Leave" option first, so that all makes sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.