[0.9.087] Grey Goo Armor things

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
1. Nova only displays Jacques's artworks in her sex menu. Adjatha's aren't to be found.

2. The "Goo Dicks" option charges her - or rather tries to - with girlcum, even when Steele doesn't even have a vagina:
"Her medical ability has charged up 0% from your girlcum."

3. "Tentabang" doesn't seem to charge Nova at all. At least there is no text at the end of the scene saying that she did.

Last edited:

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Mmm, ged is deep into image stuff right now. I'll pass it on to them, I've been warned off making changes to images for now.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Aside from the pending bust changes, the rest should be fixed for the next release.

kBro

Jan 26, 2024
(I didn't want to make a whole new thread for this, sorry)
Is the Gray Goo Armor's sexiness/resolve values supposed to be 5/0 or 3/2? The wiki states it should have Sexiness 5 and Resolve 0, while in game it has Sexiness 3 and Resolve 2. Which is correct? Are the ingame values correct, or do they need to be changed to match the wiki? I would assume the nature of the armor being sentient horny gray goo (along with the penalties to tease resistance values) would mean the armor should have maxed Sexiness and no Resolve.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
the values vary based on how many body parts you are exposing, which is why the wiki states a range of values for its stats

see also:

1706429798486.png

Last edited:

kBro

Jan 26, 2024
I am aware of how the stats change, I have all of her upgrades. The wiki displays a Sexiness value of 5 - 8, which indicates a base sexiness of 5 that can increase up to 8 for exposing all three areas (along with 0 resolve). The armor in game (and in the code) has a base sexiness of 3 and a resolve of 2. My question is which base sexiness/resolve value is correct. If the wiki is correct, then the code should be changed so the armor's sexiness and resolve are 5/0.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I vaguely remember all gear getting a stat revamp a few months ago, so that's probably what you're seeing.

9 times out of 10, if there's a discrepancy between wiki and game, it's because the wiki is outdated because it's purely volunteer-based and nobody cares enough to keep it up to date.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
in that case, yes the wiki is definitely outdated and has been outdated for any content released or changed after dhaal's release.

but I would like to specify that just saying "nobody cares" is a bit harsh. first, very few people even have the ability to edit the wiki and second, ever since the game code was no longer public, accessing information because very difficult for the wiki.

kBro

Jan 26, 2024
I recently started playing again, and I've had the Gray Goo Armor for a long time, so the item has been in my inventory since before the stat revamp. This tells me the stats didn't change in the revamp (or should not have since the armor's stats are saved in my character save file). So the Sexiness/Resolve of the armor has been different from what's on the wiki the whole time. I just wanted to try and find out which was supposed to be correct, since to me the horny sentient goo armor (which has also penalties to tease resistance) makes sense to have all sexiness and no resolve (like it says in the wiki).

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
sexiness was reworked in march of 2020. the in game values are correct while the values on the wiki are a mixture of outdated and wrong