[0.9.087-BACKER-ELECTRON#4446] Ball size is NaN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
No idea how that came to be.

Male Organs
  • Virginity: Taken
  • Total Penises: 1 ┕ Weight: 5,4 lbs (2,5 kg) (2%)
  • Testicles: 2 ┕ Size: 4 3/4" (12 cm) across, 1' 2 15/16" (37,8 cm) around (+NaN), each ┕ Volume: 55,8 cubic inches (913,8 mLs), each ┕ Weight: 0,2 tons (198,9 kg), total (133%)

Attachments

• Bicci (M) - 4Hrs 41Mins, 45205 Days - Mindbroken Slut, Siretta.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Using your save file, it seems to display fine for me:
Testicles: 2 ┕ Size: 4 3/4" across, 1' 2 15/16" around (+11.2), each ┕ Volume: 55.8 cubic inches, each ┕ Weight: 1.9 tons, total (1.1K%)
The NaN value is the ballSizeMod value. Not many parts of the game touch this value besides the "'Nuki Nuts" perk (both permanent or race-derived) or Mimbranes and I don't think I see any of those on your character. So unless you fiddled with values on your character, ballSizeMod should be at 0, normally.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Na, I didn't. But I think I might've remembered one instance where my character removed their balls while having both. So thanks a lot pointing out the Nuki Nuts/Mimbranes!

It was via the goo menu. Losing Nuki Nuts while removing the balls via the goo creature menu doesn't set the ball size modifier to 0. Regrowing the balls after that sets it back to NaN. I don't know if it's the same for the Mimbranes though. Couldn't be bothered to farm them at the moment.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Na, I didn't. But I think I might've remembered one instance where my character removed their balls while having both. So thanks a lot pointing out the Nuki Nuts/Mimbranes!

It was via the goo menu. Losing Nuki Nuts while removing the balls via the goo creature menu doesn't set the ball size modifier to 0. Regrowing the balls after that sets it back to NaN. I don't know if it's the same for the Mimbranes though. Couldn't be bothered to farm them at the moment.
Ah, I see. I reviewed the goo menu and added in the function used that properly removes balls (if the character no longer has any testicles). This should properly reset the ballSizeMod to 0 as well as remove and clear any extra related data.

There were also some typos related to nipple length not being adjusted correctly.

In addition to another bug related to NaN or null coming from the milkMultiplier, I've also added in some better math functions that can handle decimal math (as I don't think JavaScript does well with decimal values between 0 and 1).

Hopefully these changes will fix any potential issues for the next release.

Reactions: orange64
Status
Not open for further replies.