[0.9.082-Backer] Racial scores still a bit scuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but I would expect the "race" "cow-boy/girl" to be like those dudes/bimbos players meet on New Texas and bovine morphs being those that have clear cow like features like hooved legs, bovine faces and so on. Right now it's kinda hard getting a higher cow-boy/girl score than a humans, albeit having bovine ears, horns, tongue and thicc hips.

On this save my characters cow-boy and bovine score are only 6% lower than the human score by the way and I can't hard set those races with the new "Preferred Species"-feature.

So, two things that are a bit scuffed here.

Attachments

• Bicci (M) - 21Hrs 27Mins, 45099 Days - Mindbroken Slut, Siretta.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, adjusted for the next release.

The main reason why none of the cow/bovine species appeared is because your score ratio in both were at 50%, and to get a selectable species option, they need to be over 50%.

In any case, I've adjusted the scoring for both species so they are now separate. They have some overlapping scores still, but bovine now counts hooves towards total score, and cow/hucow counts human face instead of bovine and ignores leg type. This should rearrange your scores so that "cow-boy" (hucow variant) is an available selection.

Reactions: Bast

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I'm guessing something got changed again that wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes? My character is now a cow-boy morph instead of it just saying "cow boy" like it did before.

I know it's not a bug and maybe it's just me feeling this way but adding the word "morph" to anything instantly makes it way less kinky/sexy. But you guys do you.

emojisky.com-403390.png

afiggennut

Aug 14, 2023
Made a new human character, enabled cheats so i could grab some armor descriptions for some art, checked the stats menu: Current Race: Alien-Hybrid.
The only thing unique about this character is that it has no perks. Save file down below.

Attachments

• a (F) - 6Hrs 45Mins, 1 Days - FIRST-14, Kalas.json
    611.5 KB · Views: 7

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm guessing something got changed again that wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes? My character is now a cow-boy morph instead of it just saying "cow boy" like it did before.

I know it's not a bug and maybe it's just me feeling this way but adding the word "morph" to anything instantly makes it way less kinky/sexy. But you guys do you.

View attachment 33124
There was an overlooked condition in the latter part of the race calculations (a result of an edit to address a different bug). I've fixed it so it should hopefully solve this issue for the next release.

EP1CH34DSH0T

Jul 16, 2017
With the updated racial score system, there seems to be a irritating bug. The game keeps putting "-morph" on most of the races on the appearance screen for the player, including when you go full Ausar, Kaithrit, or even Gryvain, even had it happen when I went Raskvel or Gablani too. Even lists it as the character's race in the codex. Aka, ausar-morph when a full ausar.

Ambrosia

Jul 21, 2021
Is this why the game is claiming my PC is an "Alien-Hybrid" despite being 100% human?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Is this why the game is claiming my PC is an "Alien-Hybrid" despite being 100% human?
There was a typo in the race calculation that caused the bug. This should be fixed in the current release of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.