(0.9.081) Frostwyrm 3x cockring option not available

jzpelaez

Jul 20, 2022
The option for cockring x3 through menu is greyed out and unselectable. This is despite having the necessary 3 savicite cockrings.
Instead, the tooltip tells you:

Cockring x3
There’s a certain jeweler somewhere in Uveto that could use some help. Maybe they’ll offer something that can make your time with Flyrren more intense if you do....

Save file attached.
Also worth mentioning is that the option is unavailable even when not pregnant, if there’s any restriction based on that.

Attachments

• Elster (H) - 6Hrs 39Mins, 3652 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    980 KB · Views: 4

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
I think you need 4 rings - one Steele plus one for each Frostwyrm.
Fortunately no, looks like just three in the code.

At the moment it also requires you to unlock piercings from Kiona, although it doesn't tell you that. I think that's wrong, I'll suggest removing the requirement for the next patch. For now though, you should just need to get some savicite for Kiona.

jzpelaez

Jul 20, 2022
Funnily, I had 4 rings anyways. Though one is equipped in the save I uploaded, mostly cause I needed to clear inventory space for a moment.
It’s odd though considering I bought the rings from Kiona, so I figured they’d be unlocked already.
Why specifically would that be a flag needed? Figure just holding the items would be sufficient, no?