[0.9.080-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#4130] Sela has SSTD?

Renji

Nov 19, 2022
SO not sure its intentional and i know i didn't have one yet detected before doing it with Sela. Sometimes its Sneezing tits, sometimes is frupies C. For convenience here's my save file whos currently SSTD free before laying a dragon.

Attachments

• Kulve (H) - 23Hrs 58Mins, 7692 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    734.8 KB · Views: 7

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure how the character got the SSTD, but it seems Sela has the "Undetected Sneezing Tits" status effect (which is hidden before the SSTD is revealed).

Is this an old save file? If so, I assume it was from a change that was fixed and that character was caught in the crossfire. If not, then it might have something to do with the SSTD system.

Renji

Nov 19, 2022
I'm not sure how the character got the SSTD, but it seems Sela has the "Undetected Sneezing Tits" status effect (which is hidden before the SSTD is revealed).

Is this an old save file? If so, I assume it was from a change that was fixed and that character was caught in the crossfire. If not, then it might have something to do with the SSTD system.
I wouldn't call this save file old, only reason so many day has passed because i wanted to see the Rule Uveto ending. If i had to guess it just a small chance to contract one. it doesn't happen often but it does happen tho thanks for the swift response. this character is the new kineticist class but that shouldn't cause me to contract SSTD from Sela.

Thankfully nothing game breaking

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Ah, okay.

Somehow the SSTD transferred to the NPC, so that needs figuring out. While the SSTD system is set up to be able to transmit SSTDs to and from an NPC, it's all blocked off to where only NPCs give the PC the SSTD--it shouldn't be the other way around unless there is a line of code being overlooked. It may be possible, if she is a combat-encounter-able character, that she might have "spawned in" with an SSTD like some other enemies. That would be my second guess, anyway.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I think the reason with this might be because Sela could technically be referred to in the code as the 'Gryvain Agent'? As the busts for both Sela and the 'Gryvain Agent' are the same on Mhen'ga, I think the game mistakenly assumes that Sela is a randomly encounterable enemy. Which would make sense as previously Sela wasn't even somebody that was fuckable for the longest time.

Someone should try this with the myr deserters, try to get them passive while they're seemingly contracted with an STD to see if it's permanent.