0.9.076 [BUG] Ever increasing Breast expansion that can't be removed

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
So with the release of Kineticist I decided to recreate my main character I've been using from the beginning into a new playthrough and used cheats to speed it up since it would take a long time to get almost every TF perk normally and get the appearance I want.

So I finish adding everything plus the new Zaika TF for the tail and perk and I run into a problem.
I can't reduce the breast size at all either with,Uthra Sap,Reducto + or Even Full Rack removal from Lash actually made it worse since somehow they got bigger and it only removed the lactation part somehow and They just keep getting larger.

Here is the Save file.

Attachments

• Morgaine (H) - 13Hrs 53Mins, 35 Days - Casstech Z14, Ingnam.json
    633.7 KB · Views: 8

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Not a bug.
It's part of the Zaika TF: Zaika Inflation. "Allows your breasts to swell with pent-up lust."

If your lust rises, your boobs grow.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If reducing Lust doesn't work, then the method you used to cheat in the perk doesn't account for something. Did you use the actual item?

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
But why can't I remove the gained sizes?
As I understand it, it's not that the boobs grow based on lust, but that you get a permanent size bonus relative to lust. Since it's a bonus, rather than a change to the base value, it can't be removed.
To reduce bust size, you need to reduce your lust.

/Edit: Yeah, it's "boob size bonus based on lust" in combination with your 66 minimum lust.
The boobs do decrease slightly when your character's lust decreases, but since you can't get below 66 lust, the smallest size is still ridiculously huge.

Last edited:

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
If reducing Lust doesn't work, then the method you used to cheat in the perk doesn't account for something. Did you use the actual item?
I only used cheats to get the items early and the Infinite item use.Everything else was a lot of savescuming to get all the perks and appearance I wanted.

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
As I understand it, it's not that the boobs grow based on lust, but that you get a permanent size bonus relative to lust. Since it's a bonus, rather than a change to the base value, it can't be removed.
To reduce bust size, you need to reduce your lust.

/Edit: Yeah, it's "boob size bonus based on lust" in combination with your 66 minimum lust.
The boobs do decrease slightly when your character's lust decreases, but since you can't get below 66 lust, the smallest size is still ridiculously huge.
Well shite.
Do we know how to remove the Zaika Perk?

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
Plus the thing is the minimum size has increased even though lust stayed the same at 66.Before the minimum was II and couldn't go lower but now it doesn't go lower than R.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I'm currently playing around with it myself, and it's apparently a bit more complicated than that :x

Just removing the perk (and hidden status effect) isn't enough, it seems…

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
So you got to actually reduce the size yourself?
Yeah I figured since it the perk itself isn't a +to minimum size attached to it but makes it independent of it.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Okay, fixed it using the editor. There's a "rating modifier" (the permaanent bonus I was talking about) under the breast entry.

The "NoMod" file attached just has the rating modifier removed, but breasts are still going to continue to grow with raised lust over time I think, possibly causing a repeat of the whole mess.
The "NoInflat" file has the whole Zaika Inflation thing removed.

Attachments

• Morgaine-NoInflat.json
    633.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Morgaine-NoMod.json
    633.7 KB · Views: 3

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
So you got to actually reduce the size yourself?
Yeah I figured since it the perk itself isn't a +to minimum size attached to it but makes it independent of it.
The tricky part was that the independent breast size bonus was a permanent, hidden bonus that can't really be reduced without removing the breasts entirely (as in, completely removing their breast row index), which I think is impossible for the last row of breasts.

Anyway, see my last post for fixed saves.

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
Okay, fixed it using the editor. There's a "rating modifier" (the permaanent bonus I was talking about) under the breast entry.

The "NoMod" file attached just has the rating modifier removed, but breasts are still going to continue to grow with raised lust over time I think, possibly causing a repeat of the whole mess.
The "NoInflat" file has the whole Zaika Inflation thing removed.
Thanks alot mate!