[0.9.075-PUBLIC#3987] Dildos sometime showing extra blurb/texts from different race

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy96

Aug 1, 2023
My Human Steele can sometime get extra blurbs from a Suula and Gyrvain pussy when using any(?) dildo to their pussy. I noticed this bug after using the new Exgartuan dildo on my Steele, but found out later that any other dildo can also produce the extra blurbs. From what I observe, you don't need to use the Exgartuan dildo to "trigger" the bug, just using any dildo on your Steele's pussy can sometime show the extra blurbs.

FYI, my Human Steele only has one singular Equine pussy as their Codex says so.

#1 Edit: Attached a save file

Attachments

• Lily (H) - 15Hrs 29Mins, 452 Days - Sidewinder, Vysnovok System.json
    754.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I tested using your save file and could not replicate the bug. Can you post a sample of the text that displays the issues you are mentioning?

billy96

Aug 1, 2023
I tested using your save file and could not replicate the bug. Can you post a sample of the text that displays the issues you are mentioning?
...You squeeze down to heighten the sensation of penetration, then relax when it becomes a little too intense. Fully in control, you take the beast-cock to the base.

How wondrous, to have a Gryvain vagina! Not only do you get all the benefits of a button, but the dildo is stimulating the dozens upon dozens of clit-like nodules that line your interior. Nearly paralyzed with pleasure, you pump your cunt with shaky-handed thrusts, feeling it grind past bump-after-bump-after-bump. It’s too good! You can’t control yourself in the face of such raw sensation. Whether you like it or not, you’re rapidly moaning your way to the edge thanks to your alien anatomy.

You squirt all over the equine shaft like a wanton whore. Your body knows what it wants, and it takes from the dildo, clenching and sputtering, spraying out a fan of fragrant girlish juice across the ground in front of you. You don’t care. What matters are the stars behind your eyes and the bolts of white-hot ecstasy blasting through your equine pussy....
For this one I needed to use the Horse dildo two times before the Gyrvain blurb appears.

It seems the extra texts only appears based on chance and might only appear on certain dildos.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
mmm, looks like the section to re-roll a variable (select) didn't make it in. It's an older section of code. I'll get it J.

edit: sorry, let me try that again in english. There's a couple places in this scene where we randomly select from a bunch of snippets of text. We build a list of valid snippets, and then roll to see which one we use. The second collection was using the roll from the first collection, so unless you're very lucky, you'll get the wrong snippet of text. Make sense?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.