[0.9.064-PUBLIC#3657] Kase Not Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
For some reason, the fixes listed for 0.9.063 don't seem to have made it in.

1. Random Kase & Anno threesome still uses Anal, if Vaginal is chosen.
You’re not prepared for Kase dipping slowly into your cushy honeypot, sinking into your aching muscles with relish.

God, fuck! It doesn’t matter what you take up your tight anus, even a finger could trigger the brainless drooling anal whore mode programmed into your brain.
2. While most sex is locked behind his arm healing, two random scenes are not.
Sensual coos nibble at the edges of your triangular ears, drifting from Anno’s room. As you move to check on your crew member, your nostrils catch a few interesting scents: wet, sticky pussy, and something... exciting. Of course you know that smell: cock. Inside that room is a breeding stud, it seems. Just what is going on in there? The door is ajar, and looking in explains everything.
A plaintive hiss cuts through the opened door to Kase’s quarters - the latter is out of character for him, but the former is a sound of distress that has you pushing in without knocking. You spot the lithe kitty-boy at his desk, noting a pair of earbuds splayed on the floor and your feline logistics officer poring over a feedpad, seemingly flustered.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
It might be a case of the arm technically having healed for the latter one, but you the player have not instigated the event to show that it had healed, so it just keeps going like that. Should provide a save.

I don't look too closely into it myself, as I don't have my Steeles hang around the ship during the time Kase's arm is healing, but I've had that happen to me.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
I can confirm that 1. has been fixed, so this should be posted as two issues.

The very narrow issue I fixed related to 1 was a fragment that blindly assumed the anal option was chosen if the pc was a buttslut.

However, there seems to be a second issue with that scene related to what orifice the player chooses.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Did a quick test playthrough: FIRST, Mhen'ga, Tarkus to pick up Anno, back to Mhen'ga for Kase. Save is just before recruitment. And I didn't turn in the quest until coming back to Mhen'ga, so his arm shouldn't be healing.
The Anno threesome to trigger right after recruitment (keep approaching Anno).
I think you have to do Stress Relief before Help Him will come up, but if you do, it should appear within one or two times of approaching Kase. I used the Cheat Menu to get up to level 6, but I don't think that should matter.

Attachments

• KaseTest.json
    606.7 KB · Views: 2

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
So I can confirm that you can still initiate all the two random horny scenes with Kase before having actual sex with him. I've done the smut scene, and the spoiling scene through the random events.

Status
Not open for further replies.