[0.9.064] New Siegwulfe Scenes

Kingdom

Feb 22, 2021
The new [Underslung] scene is nowhere to be found. In addition to that if you get leashed you lose access to the new [Treat] scene because the button is overwritten. Added saves for pre and post leash.

Attachments

• PostLeash.json
    646.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PreLeash.json
    646.6 KB · Views: 12

Kingdom

Feb 22, 2021
I ended up finding the [Underslung] scene so I guess that can be scratched off. I posted what I think are the requirements in the comments section of update 0.9.064, hope they help someone get the scene.

claralover

Dec 6, 2019
i've not gotten the underslung scene to proc no matter what I try. any combo of high lust, low lust, collar, no collar, leash, no leash, etc

Kingdom

Feb 22, 2021
i've not gotten the underslung scene to proc no matter what I try. any combo of high lust, low lust, collar, no collar, leash, no leash, etc
Not sure if this is the best place to reply since this is a bug report subforum but these 4 conditions from a fresh save allowed me to see the scene.
1.You need to have acquired her specific collar.
2.You can’t be on your ship (Hostile tile or even towns like Esbeth seem to work).
3.Siegwulf needs to be above a certain lust level it seems (check the wiki for Siegwulfe under "Bimbo-Domme Interactions").
4.Being pregnant seems to prevent the scene from showing in the menu as well.
Not too sure about #3 but I'll add a save so you can at least read the scene (my pc is female but you can just cheat in tf items to change them).

Attachments

• BellyRideScene.json
    644.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Nobbie

Nov 25, 2021
From Azthra the author "The collaring happens when you interact with Siegwulf when she is in your inventory on Tavros after having her be a domme for 30 days."
so 30 days from the update or spend 30 days on tavros with her as a dom because i know she has been a dom for more then 30 days

Kingdom

Feb 22, 2021
so 30 days from the update or spend 30 days on tavros with her as a dom because i know she has been a dom for more then 30 days
30 in-game days from Dr.Badger converting Siegwulf. Just going to add that you need to be a patreon backer for the scene to show since I've seen people not quite get the new update system the Devs use now.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
There was no day counter for her before this update, so it starts counting from the beginning if you already had her.

Reactions: Kingdom