[0.9.056-PUBLIC-ANDROID#3423] Spreadsheet functions inoperable

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
In the android version I am unable to drag any row, Collum or cell to a new location. Dragging dosent seem to work at all.

The clear, load, save and help buttons have broken icons.

You are unable to select "no" if you click the save spreadsheet button, only the "yes" button works.

There are two buttons with broken icons next to the close "x" button at the top right with broken icons that don't appear to do anything. The left one turns the screen black and sometimes closes the spreadsheet but I think its crashing. The right one does nothing, but it did close/crash the spreadsheet at least once.

The boarder buttons don't appear to function, nothing happens when clicking them other then the buttons lighting up. The far left boarder button cannot be deactivated once you click it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510-171629~2.png
    Screenshot_20230510-171629~2.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 6

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Keep in mind that the spreadsheet is mostly an imitation of a spreadsheet program--it doesn't necessarily have all the bells and whistles as an actual spreadsheet program. So, at least for now, there is no drag-drop functions for the spreadsheet. The corners of the labels should be drag-enabled in order to resize the cells for a row or column though, but I am not sure how that performs on touch devices.

I am aware that most of the icon buttons use special Unicode characters, so depending on your machine/library, they may show up as broken font images. I'll try to replace them with actual icon graphics, though it may take a bit since I need to make them work in text for the help section.

For the top corner buttons, the first one is "minimize", which shrinks the program down to a small title bar at the bottom. Clicking on that title bar should bring the full interface back up again. If you have another UI element covering that part up, it may appear as if it is hidden. The second button should be "maximize", which basically toggles fullscreen mode. If your device doesn't support fullscreen changing for the game, then this button functionally does nothing. And the last button is the "close" button, which closes out the spreadsheet interface (the contents should be persistent when opening up the spreadsheet again).

The way the spreadsheet is designed, it shouldn't actually "crash"--if it did, it would crash the entire game.

As for the save navigation (canceling out of save), that should hopefully be fixed for the next release.