[0.9.042-PUBLIC-ANDROID#3004] unable to interact with piercings

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
Pretty self explanatory, the interact and equip buttons are greyed out for piercings making it impossible to remove them.

Screenshot_20230315-192024.png

Attachments

• Kokopeli (H) - 15Hrs 42Mins, 154 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    654.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: TheSpazzDragon

TheSpazzDragon

Mar 20, 2023
It has been like this for at least a year, maybe longer. The oldest information I was able to dig up about it was a post back in may of 2022.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/ga...-cannot-unequip-piercings-or-cockrings.30257/
Just going off my memory, that is how it worked back in CoC. once it was in, that was it. I am not entirely sure this was what they wanted to do with this, because it is possible to remove a piercing by replacing it with another one. So at least you can get your Opal Ring back if you wanted to put it on a different body part. But then you would basically have two permanent piercings. So either this is intended behavior, or they just aren't worried about fixing this at all at the moment.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It has been like this for at least a year, maybe longer. The oldest information I was able to dig up about it was a post back in may of 2022.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/ga...-cannot-unequip-piercings-or-cockrings.30257/
That post predates the Piercings Menu (June). After the Menu was added, it was possible to unequip Piercings, including Lund's Golden Rings (which have the Permanent flag) until recently. Then Gedan fixed Lund's Golden Rings and it seems something broke in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSpazzDragon

TheSpazzDragon

Mar 20, 2023
That post predates the Piercings Menu (June). After the Menu was added, it was possible to unequip Piercings, including Lund's Golden Rings (which have the Permanent flag) until recently. Then Gedan fixed Lund's Golden Rings and it seems something broke something in the process.
Thanks for the explanation. Hunting through forums for updates or info is not something I am good at.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Any clue if this will be addressed?
Whatever happens to be on top when a Coder comes in to look at stuff gets fixed.
Since Gedan wants to continue clearing the backlog, I'm guessing more attention will be paid to the forum for a while.

Reactions: smithy