[0.9.042-PUBLIC-ANDROID#3004] inv / shop, selling milk error, also dupe bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
Sorry i couldn't more adequately describe the isse. This ones a bit weird and idk how to describe it.

I used annos shop once she was on my ship.
When attempting to sell bags of milk to anno (idk if it happens with other shops or not), if you have multiple different bag sizes this error will occur.

If you have different size bags of milk in the PC inv, You will be unable to select any size bag of milk other then the Large Bag of milk. Clicking on the (+) icon to sell a bag other than Large will select the large bag of milk and increase its counter instead. You will be unable to select any other size as long as a large bag is present in your inv. Trying to sell the the Large Bag alone will instead sell the a different size bag at the bottom of the inv list. You are able to also sell multiple bags of milk even if the number is higher then what u have.

To rephrase, if you have 5 Large bags of milk, 2 medium bags and 1 full bag, if you try to sell all 5 large bags the checkout will still confirm 5 large bags and pay that amount but u will only lose the number of bags the lowest bag in the inv list had and still have 5 large. You will be unable to sell the large bags untill it is the last bag size in the pc inv.

Additionally, at one point when pressing the back button to cancel the sale i received a Critical crash error. However i was unavailable to repeat the crash a second time or get a copy of it.

Save file included.
------------

Attachments

• Bag o milk .json
    644.3 KB · Views: 4

Jiffy

Dec 14, 2023
(found in 9.0.076 but confirmed in 9.0.083)

There's a problem with the "[size] bag of [type]" items gained via the JoyCo Magic-Milker (sold by nursedroid on Mhen'ga).
Scenario:
I have 4 medium (milk), 1 small (milk) and 1 small (honey) in inventory in this particular order, top to bottom (not sure it matters, but just in case it does).
When I try to sell or store these items they get mixed up in all kinds of ways.
Examples:
-Selling (set up as above): When I try to sell the small bag it sells the medium one instead. I can do this 4 times (the max amount of medium I have) and on checkout, it claims to sell 4 medium ones, but instead sells 2 medium and the two small ones, all for the price of the medium ones.
-Storage (set up as above): When I move the medium into storage. It works fine. However, when I try to retrieve them they turn into small (milk) ones. I can also move the small (honey) into storage, and when I then add the small (milk) one, they become honey, too. And same as selling, when I try to move the small ones, it moves the medium ones instead...
And so on and so forth.
Basically I can transform medium into small, milk into honey and sell small as medium.

*addition: I just had medium (milk) in inventory and large (milk) in storage. Whatever I moved, turned into the other. This is not a bugged mechanic to combine bags, is it?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If you have a save file I can test with, that would be helpful. I'll revert some changes I made to the milk bag item (assuming it worked correctly before the last patch), so hopefully new milk bags won't be bugged.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Gedan got this covered. I did some testing and it looks like this should be fixed for the next release, hopefully.

Jiffy

Dec 14, 2023
This may be not needed anymore, but in case it does...

The save has all tools to create any kind of bags I'm aware of.
[Chocolate, Terran Treat (for milk), Honey & Kreamy Froot]
You need to use the lactaid pill to start. [starts off w/ 1.8 ls strawberry]

I believe bags are filled in steps of 700 mls.
0 mls: small
700 mls: medium
1.4 ls: large
2.1 ls: full
3.0 ls: bursts [no item is created]
[this is roughly correct, please mind that honey & choc change the current volume, but use the same breakpoints, I think]

The character produces about 100 mls per 30 minutes.

To test "Selling" (sells wrong item as wrong item) visit the nursedroid. To test "Storage" (moving wrong item & transforming into each other [type & size]) use the ship. [cancel if wanting to retry]

[The save has no bags ready made, but I thought a clean slate would be better if wanting to test different set ups, like adding a small bag to inventory, then a medium one, or the other way round (i.e. if order matters).]

Edit:
-Order of items does matter (selling & storage).
-Dropping items seems to work fine. [could be a copy & paste option]
-Same bugs in 9.0.084

I hope this is OK.

Attachments

• Milk_Items.json
    777.9 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.