[0.9.038-PUBLIC#2915] (Chrome) Stellar Tether mission gone/missing

Jun 27, 2022
Just yesterday, a person on Android and I made two posts about the same bug. If it was fixed on android (by DrunkZombie), it still persists on chrome.

When I arrived on Tarkus for the first time and eventually made my way down to the corner where the activation marker - sending me to the Stellar Tether for bomb defusal - was, I arrived to find that it was gone. Thinking that I may have done something that messed with it, I created a brand new character, randomly picking the customization options, and made my way back to Tarkus only to find that it was still gone.

Screenshot_2.png

As the picture shows, the mission icon just doesn't show up, and it isn't near the elevator either (or wherever the android post said it was)

(For clarification, I play on https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/release/)

Attachments

• Taran (M) - 3Hrs 53Mins, 3 Days - Tarkus, Ingnam.json
    586.4 KB · Views: 0
Jun 27, 2022
Just in case it's something on my end, I included a save. Just to be sure, I rushed Tarkus running from all battles (cept for the unavoidable one on Mhen'ga) and DIDN'T use any cheats. So, it's a pure vanilla save without any editing or tampering at all.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Thanks for the report and save but the patch with the fix has not been released yet. The previous patch fix was just for the quest activation being duplicated in another room. I was not aware of this issue when I worked on that bug.

In the meantime, if you stand on the taxi platform you should see that the right move arrow is active which will allow you to move onto the quest map despite not seeing the room on the map.

Note that even after the fix you will not see a quest marker on the taxi room but it will appear on a new room to the east of it.