[0.9.035-PUBLIC-ANDROID#2844] game lockup after screenshots

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
I often take screenshots when making bug reports but i have noticed that i am unable to click on anything after a screenshot is taken. None of the buttons respond except for the main Menu button and the save menu button. Not to be confused with the Save game/file button.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The only thing I can think is like a stuck modifier key or something maybe, but that depends entirely on platform and how you're playing, but even still, there's nothing explicitly we're doing I can think of that would cause this.

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
The only thing I can think is like a stuck modifier key or something maybe, but that depends entirely on platform and how you're playing, but even still, there's nothing explicitly we're doing I can think of that would cause this.
Can you explain What you mean by how im playing? I play TITS exclusively on mobile, android. The game run in a horizontal position, 90 degrees counterclockwise. It doesn't respond to other orientations or flips.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That basically, the fact you're playing on android. We're not doing anything with any keybinds used on a PC that would be used to take a screenshot, so it has to be something relevant to another platform so this is gonna require some brain science.

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
That basically, the fact you're playing on android. We're not doing anything with any keybinds used on a PC that would be used to take a screenshot, so it has to be something relevant to another platform so this is gonna require some brain science.
So ive discovered that the error only occurs if you use the androids 3 finger touch to take the image. Place 3 fingers on the screen and holding.

If i take a screenshot by simultaneously holding down the Volume Down button + power button the error doesn't happen.