[0.9.029-PUBLIC#2748] Dhaal Dungeon Errors & Typos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Confronting Contact/Spy said:
“What? The bitch driving it left the door open. Captain, keep your pet on her leash, please.
Missing “ at the end.
Fight with Contact/Spy said:
You’ve knocked the resistance out of the spy .
Sneak Past the Peers said:
Feruze has already peeked her snout over the top of the thin wall,
Text ends there, but implies more.
Broken Cargo Lift said:
It also appears to be out of commission, sitting still and silent despite the constant motion all around you on the automated lines.
There’s a control panel on the side of the machine
Needs an extra linebreak between paragraphs to match the rest of the formatting.
You don’t have the necessary power converter to repair this machine. No amount of hotwiring and jury-rigging is going to make up for its absence.
You have the necessary plasma coil to restore power to the behemoth.
After examining the lift, but before finding the Plasma Coil, the top of the tooltip says I don't have the Plasma Coil, bottom part says I do (I don't). Also, the top portion seems oversized. Or is it just me?
Using Plasma Cutter on Safe said:
But it’s just a couple of tense minutes before you take a step back, making room for the keycard to fall away and clatter to the ground.
'Keycard' or 'keypad'?
Fucking the Dolls said:
Pulses of pleasure jolt through your nerves, body quivering as they spread. Your snowy white fur starts to feel hot and itchy, sweat beginning to bead as your temperature rises.Still spread wide, your fingers dig into your swollen, pillow-like cheeks, gripping tight as your muscles clench.

Hazard Trooper: 'Fuck'N'Ride' and 'Ride Her' don't end in orgasm, meaning Steele probably gains Lust afterward.

Tranquilized tooltip always reads ‘5 rounds remaining’. Either it's not updating properly or she's refreshing it when she doesn't need to.

Fucking Feruze on the Cargo lift results in 'Cum Soaked', which usually refers to semen. Should be 'Pussy Drenched'.

Mhorgenn: 'Tag Feruze' doesn't give the Plasma Katana. (Neither variant: Cock/Tail Cock)
Is 'Grind Cock' supposed to be hermaphrodite-exclusive?

Kattom can spawn on the hazardous squares.
(I think.)

Is there no password to access the computer a 2nd time? I couldn't find one.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Room Description said:
Feruze and the crackling ball of pain and electricity dangling from her tail, you mightof found yourself in a spot of trouble.
Might've? Might have?

Mhorgenn: Be Sub: Anal said:
“Ohhh YESSS~” you moan as your fuckable fox-pussy stretches around her sheer girth. Thankfully, your hole is roomy enough to take such a well-endowed thraggen — whatever discomfort you feel from the rough penetration only serves to enhance the pleasure.
Chose Anal. This Steele has Buttslut, if it matters.
Mhorgenn’s meat squishes your prostate good as it fills up inch after inch of your tunnel, until you’ve been fully hilted. The sensation of being so utterly stuffed with cock brings you a deep sense of fulfillment; it’s downright addictive!

There is nothing you could do to stop her even if you wanted to — and your body certainly doesn’t! The sensation of her cock pulsating so palpably against your prostate, filling you to the brim with cum... It’s just too much.
3 vaginas, no penises. Shouldn't have a prostate.
A long, high-pitched moan escapes your throat as your body is wrecked by orgasm, your muscles trembling as your pussies creams itself. Fem-cum drools liberally down your thighs, only to mix with the pool of white spunk leaking out of your overfilled ass.

Sex Bribe said:
The motion’s surprising enough to leave you stunned a moment while her arms hook under your arms and heave you up onto her lap, planting your right on the crown on her cock, still glistening with your spit and her spooge.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
0.9.033-PUBLIC#2820
Chameleon Armor softlocks if Appearance is accessed from the Codex. Works from Bust.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
“Ohhh YESSS~” you moan as your fuckable fox-pussy stretches around her sheer girth. Thankfully, your hole is roomy enough to take such a well-endowed thraggen — whatever discomfort you feel from the rough penetration only serves to enhance the pleasure.
Somebody might have already fiddled with this one - it shouldn't be happening with current code. Everything else in the lists I fiddled with and should be better handled now. (Basically whoever coded this just assumed using ass = has prostate)

0.9.033-PUBLIC#2820
Chameleon Armor softlocks if Appearance is accessed from the Codex. Works from Bust.
Couldn't replicate this, seemed to work fine.

If it's still fucked post a new thread with a save and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.