[0.9.028-BACKER-ELECTRON#2720] Zheng Shi - Sneak in option ( Slave Uniform )

Toxicc

Oct 28, 2020
So...
I know that they changed how you sneak in into the slave pen. The thing is... I cannot do it. Accordingly to William you must do these steps:
1) When you first get to Zheng Shi and need to get the probe, you first have to get upstairs.
2) The elevator up is broken. There's the obstacle. (Honestly this should be better explained and have a side event setting the player down this path).
3) You have two options to fix the elevator:
-Get the Slave Uniform and use it as a disguise to go meet Maike and then deliver the space helmet to the airlock in the east part of the mines. This will get the elevator fixed.
-Don't use the disguise - go beat up Maike, do what you do, and then do the space walk to fix the elevator yourself.
4) Go back to the hangar. If you are using the Uniform - and STILL WEARING THE UNIFORM - then you get the option to follow a chaingang upstairs and also skip a fight with Agrosh.
There's no option to follow anyone upstairs. I don't know if you have to submit a few times to the gang members before the option shows.
What I'm doing: Get on Zheng Shi → Defeat Urbolg → Go to the Slave Pen to get the Slave Uniform → Equip it → Maike ( Bluff: Pen option ) → Get the spacesuit and fight the arachnobot mob → Equip Slave Uniform again → return to the hangar → no option to sneak in ( sad ).

Attachments

• Samsara (H) - 14Hrs 24Mins, 69 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod - Somebody save me.json
    669.3 KB · Views: 6

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
You cannot sneak in if you killed the robot. You can only sneak in as an alternative.

Toxicc

Oct 28, 2020
Just found what I did wrong. I was trying everything except giving the damn Space Helmet to the airlock;;;