[0.9.009-PUBLIC#2224] Snakebyte pickup

knowei0269

Mar 24, 2018
Picked up the snakebyte on Zheng Shi, but it switched to the drop item screen and wont let me leave despite not having an overfull inventory. "Dropping" and picking up an item doesnt solve the issue either.
Screenshot 2022-07-09 110837.png

Attachments

• Dez (T) - 15Hrs 28Mins, 29 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    651.7 KB · Views: 2

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This to me implies that something else in your inventory is being compressed down when it shouldn't be and it's somehow sneaking past the system I had to write a few weeks back to properly generate the slots-used count. Whatever the cause is isn't in your inventory from the save, so it has to be something to do with what you picked up between this save and the moment you tried to pickup the Snakebyte

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This still slots into a bracket where there are things we need to work on as well though; there's two things colliding in the screenshot.

Firstly, is whatever is happening to throw the used-slots count off (possibly an item being stacked when it shouldn't be).

But it should also be doing a better job generating the initial drop list. I've made a note about this part in the past internally but I've not gotten around to solving it (mainly because I haven't had a good idea for how to solve it quite yet).