[0.9.001-PUBLIC#1993] Syri, Anno and the Game not progressing

Giselle88

Apr 14, 2021
I finished the Syri goes to the vet event and waited many days (40+) but can’t get the Anno and Syri shopping event no matter what i do, I’ve tried interacting with the both of them from almost every location and just going straight to Aliss to see if i missed it but I can’t get it to procc.

(Tried with both “Hellhound” and “Just organs” paths)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
OK, I just tested. I was able to get the scene. Has Syri gone through the procedure (I think it's Hellhound exclusive)? Did you choose 'Anno's Hot' (may or may not make a difference)? Anno should talk about going clothes shopping. After that, you can find them just outside Mi Amour.

Giselle88

Apr 14, 2021
OK, I just tested. I was able to get the scene. Has Syri gone through the procedure (I think it's Hellhound exclusive)? Did you choose 'Anno's Hot' (may or may not make a difference)?
I chose the “Get help” option since I didn’t know if I wanted hellhound or normal syri at the time since last time i played it “Anno’s Hot” locked you to the hellhound path but from what I remember both these options unlocked the event and the only one that locked you out was “Deal with it”

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Did some more testing. It looks like it's locked behind 'Anno's Hot' because it leads to semi-incest. Tried both 'Get Help' normal and Hellhound.
'Anno's Hot' does not lock you out of 'Just Organs', but you can't talk to Dr. Lessau unless you've talked to Syri about Hellhound first. Weird, I know.
I'm certain it's possible to change your answer, but I don't know the flag, and I don't see anything promising.

Last edited:

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
'Anno's Hot' does not lock you out of 'Just Organs', but you can't talk to Dr. Lessau unless you've talked to Syri about Hellhound first. Weird, I know.
Yeah, when it was reported previously the answer was, the option to talk to Dr. Lessau when on incest path is something that'd be added/patched later. That you can have a talk when Hellhound path is available is more of a coincidence than anything, as the Hellhound route is parallel/independent of the regular one (that currently does not become eligible when you go with the incest variant)

Giselle88

Apr 14, 2021
Did some more testing. It looks like it's locked behind 'Anno's Hot' because it leads to semi-incest. Tried both 'Get Help' normal and Hellhound.
I'm certain it's possible to change your answer, but I don't know the flag, and I don't see anything promising.
Oh well looks like I’ll have to revert to a previous save, thanks for your help