[0.9.001-BACKER#2069] Repairing Nova While She is Unequipped Resets Her Stats

Napargonaga

Dec 7, 2021
On my file that has both the Crystal Goo and Janeria upgrade, selecting the [Repair] option in Nova's menu can have different effects depending on whether nor not Nova is equipped. If Nova is currently equipped when selecting the [repair] option, then the "Grey Goo Armor" has its numerical stats correctly applied if they are incorrect. However, if Nova is not equipped, then the "Grey Goo Armor" has its numerical stats reset to default. Interestingly, the "Mirrored" flag is still kept by the armor.

This is after using repair with the armor not equipped
Goo Armor Post Bad Repair.png

This is after using repair with the armor equipped.
Goo Armor Post Normal Repair.png

Napargonaga

Dec 7, 2021
Just the player inventory.

If nova is currently staying behind as a crewmate, then the [repair] option does not appear regardless of if the stats are messed up or not.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
In the AS version repair was only allowed while worn. Repair in inventory was added in JS but not fully implemented from what I see. Do you have a save with armor in need of repair you can post? That way I can make sure my changes work on a real case.

Napargonaga

Dec 7, 2021
Here you go.

Attachments

• Dahlia (H) - 0Hrs 19Mins, 36 Days - Casstech Z14, Siretta.json
    719.7 KB · Views: 2

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Fixed. Sorry this took a while, Had to wait for Geddy to finish a bunch of other work involving the grey goo armor. Didn't want to get in each other's way.