[0.7.6] Astraea typos

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Meeting Astraea again in the Frost Hound on business

1. This section shouldn't be italicized.
Astraea01.png

2. While debatable, this should probably either be 'ancient magicks' (to differentiate the occult, supernatural, and spellcasting magic from stage magic or illusion magic), or just 'ancient magic', but it's probably not a huge deal as long as it's consistent (but magicks probably fits the theme and tone for the game setting and for Astraea).
Astraea02.png

3. Should be 'littlest bit' instead of 'littlest big'.
Astraea03.png

Do It.

4. Should either be 'every muscle in her back is' or 'all the muscles in her back are' not 'every muscle in her back are'.
Astraea04.png

5. Should be either 'matches the tone' or 'matches to the tone' instead of 'matches to tone'.
Astraea05.png

6. Not a typo, but this first line is a mirror of the one 3 paragraphs above, where Champ has already stepped into her personal space. I will not suggest an alternative, since so many could work instead.
Astraea06.png

You On Top > Fuck Astraea > Vaginal

7. This should probably just be 'maybe down to your elbow' instead of 'maybe as much as down to your elbow'.
Astraea07.png

8. Not a typo, but 'around it, trapping it between it and your chest' is a lot of 'it's. Should probably be just 'around it, trapping it against your chest'.
Astraea08.png

9. Should be 'to her shoulders'.
Astraea09.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
You On Top > Fuck Astraea > Vaginal > Reach Around

10. This seems like a sentence fragment, like there's something missing. I could see it making sense if it was linked to the sentence before it, where her tail is 'kinda-sorta' trying to break free on every thrust, but I can't tell what this sentence alone is for.
Astraea10.png

These next two lines are also puzzling to me. From the setup (Fuck Her > Vaginally then Reach Around), it seems you're railing her from behind (and the text seems to support this from the effort of reaching around), I just can't envision or picture how she's squeezing your waist in her thighs. The only way I could see it was if you were in a wheelbarrow position, holding her thighs with them wrapped around you, but that seems highly unlikely, since I would expect that to be detailed from the sheer effort of holding her up. I know it isn't a typo, I just don't know how to assimilate the visual.

Astraea11.png
Astraea12.png