[0.7.17] Marissa showing pregnant belly all the time.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
There is this one sentence about one or both priestesses being pregnant. I noticed that in my main save, only Marissa cradles her pregnant belly - even though it's strange, as it activates the next time I do a throne scene, which happens on the same in-game day. But now, I rolled back and didn't fuck either of them, or only fuck Tabitha, but Marissa still cradles her pregnant belly.

"Marissa cradles her pregnant belly, biting her lip with much the same desire as her superior while she stares at your cock. Tabitha, however, still looks just as embarrassed to see her high priestess knelt between the champion's legs. Lumia, for her part, looks positively smug."

Something is wrong with the "If" there, or the default value printed should be different, or it's missing a variant when both are not showing - but I'm too lazy to fix it in the minified code :p - The function name with the error is EltaharaWFThroneOrgy.

Save file attached on El tile before first time throne scene happened. So you can test yourself - do throne scene and after only El - leave -> next time Marissa will be showing.
1723128367134.png

Attachments

• CoC2_Tarnakus_4244.coc2
    158.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: