[0.7.15] Livrea Quest typos

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
The message for joining the Liv dungeon. Granted, this probably isn't super important since most people shouldn't see it

1. Should be 'King's Gate'.
Liv01.png

Encounter with Ylvid

2. Should be 'just a cape'
Liv02.png

3. Should be 'muscle's' or 'muscle is' instead of 'muscles's'
Liv03.png

4. Should be 'kind of'
Liv04.png

Fight Her > Combat (Loss)

5. It describes Livrea being sprawled out on her back. It makes no sense that Ylvid is flattening her face into the ground. Possibly 'flattening her head into the ground' or 'flattening her face into her thighs' or something else.
Liv05.png

6. Should be 'wrap' instead of 'wrapped'.
Liv06.png

7. 'Ylvid' instead of 'Yvlid'
Liv07.png

8. Should be 'how naked' instead of 'her naked'
Liv08.png

9. Should be 'expect' instead of 'except'.
Liv09.png
Additionally, not a typo, but, Hey, I'm an orc. I can't tell if fun times are had with Liv before this and if she gets a taste of you, since I teleported back in time to dungeon, but maybe there can be a parser check for if the Champ is an orc and have her add, "Present company excepted, of course."

Reactions: Karakara

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Fight Her > Combat (Victory)

10. Should be 'a fight' instead of 'I fight'.
Liv10.png

Fight Her > Combat (Victory) > Leave

11. Not really a typo, but this scene here shows up and doesn't seem to fit with you sending Ylvid off (I assume it's the merge scene after a Victory-Fuckin', which seems to be implied by Liv's comment (I am sure I will see it later when I select those.) It should probably either be skipped or say something.
Liv11.png

Fight Her > Combat (Victory) > Doggy Her

12. 'Your' instead of 'you'.
Liv12.png

13. 'You' instead of 'your'.
Liv13.png

Fight Her > Combat (Victory) > Make Her Sing

14. I think this should be 'rather' instead of 'weather'.
Liv14.png

Ylvid > Livrea? (bard-off)

15. Should be 'the' instead of 'to'.
Liv15.png

16. Should be 'Ylvid's' instead of 'Ylvid''.
Liv16.png

Continuing on...

17. Should be 'thundering rush' or 'thunderous rush' instead of just 'thunder', since thunder probably wouldn't have cut the gully. Could just be 'deluge'.
Liv17.png

Kobolds > Combat (Loss)

18. I don't understand this part. It doesn't seem like 'knocked to your feet' makes sense. You aren't knocked down and then they knocked you back onto your feet. It might have been 'knocked off' or 'knocked from' you feet, but the last sentence of the page has the kobold knock you down to your knees. I don't know what this might be.
Liv18.png

19. Should be 'earn back your own money' or 'earn your own money back' instead of 'earn back your own money back'.
Liv19.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Kobold > Combat (Loss) cont.

20. 'Orcs' should be capitalized, since it's the start of a sentence. I assume there's a [pc.race] type parser at play here.
Liv20.png

21. 'effects' instead of 'affects'.
Liv21.png

22. This doesn't make sense. At the end of the last scene, you were knocked to your knees. Then here the kobold girl has jumped on your back, supposedly pinning you, I don't know what she's pinning you to, I assumed maybe pinning your arms. Then in a bit the second warrior is hotdogging you and also rubbing your lower back, which I also can't picture being successful if you're laying prone (unless on your stomach, but that isn't the case since your getting the leader's junk in your face.
I think 'prone' is not the right word, possibly 'kneeling' or some other adjective 'submissive', 'vulnerable' etc.
Liv22.png

23. 'Orc' should be capitalized as it's the start of a sentence.
Liv23.png

24. Should be 'lifts' instead of 'lefts'.
Liv24.png

25. This says there's a dick in Champ's pussy, though the second warrior is stated as pressing his conical tip against your star before pressing forward. While this could mean he moved forward to the pussy, the words imply he pressed into the Champs ass. Especially since the third warrior seems to enter this Champ's pussy just a moment later (and it's referred to as 'unused'). This could be fixed in a few ways I guess, either saying he moves forward to your pussy and presses in (assuming Champ has vag), or changing this part to being a dick in Champ's ass.
It's possible I am just reading it wrong, it's very early in the morning.
Liv25.png

26. Should be 'for' instead of 'fort'.
Liv26.png

27. Would be 'fulfill' with two L's instead of 'fulfil' in American English.
Liv27.png

28. This part looks like it's only supposed to appear if maybe Champ doesn't have a dick and the kobold girl isn't involved. Probably just a parser issue.
Liv28.png

29. Should be 'your' knot instead of 'her' knot.
Liv29.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Kobolds > Combat (Loss) cont.

30. Should be a space at the start of this sentence, likely a parser error.
Liv30.png

31. 'Orc' should be capitalized since it's the start of a sentence.
Liv31.png

32. This part doesn't make sense, I know it's supposed to be the area after the kobold fight, but them being 'scattered in terror' doesn't fit the scene if the Champ loses to them. Simplest fix is probably to make it just 'scattered' by itself. Although I admit very few people will probably lose to the kobolds except on purpose.
Liv32.png

Kobolds > Combat (Victory) > Roleplay King

33. Should be 'arching' instead of 'arcing'.
Liv33.png

Kobolds > Combat (Victory) > Roleplay King > Largest Male

34. Should be 'his' instead of 'he'.
Liv34.png

35. Prone generally means 'laying down'. This should probably be 'bent over'.
Liv35.png

36. 'Thrust' instead of 'thrusted'. Thrust is an irregular past tense form.
Liv36.png

37. Would be 'kobolds' sizes' or 'kobold's size' depending on if you were comparing them all or just the one.
Liv37.png

38. Should be 'expert' instead of 'expertise'.
Liv38.png

39. Should be 'uselessly' instead of 'useless'.
Liv39.png

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Kobolds > Combat (Victory) > Roleplay King > Largest Male (cont.)

40. Should be 'exhausted' instead of 'exhausting'.
Liv40.png

41. Should be 'they'll' instead of 'they're'.
Liv41.png

Kobolds > Combat (Victory) > Roleplay King > Rogue Female

42. Should probably be 'personnel' instead of 'personal'.
Liv42.png

Continuing on...

43. I says North, but the path is West (technically Northwest).
Liv43.png

44. Should be 'splits' instead of 'spits'.
Liv44.png

45. It says South, but the path is East (technically Southeast)
Liv45.png

Opening the Puzzle Lock Chest

46. This should just be 'white leather vest' unless there was another color to go with white.
Liv46.png

47. Should probably be 'Liv' or 'Livrea'. No time for making up new nicknames at this point.
Liv47.png

48. Livrea doesn't call it a dragon here. She does make such a statement if you use the western passage, though. Should either add her dragon dialogue here or change this.
Liv48.png

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Sea Wyrm > The Stalactite > Leananstone

49. Should be 'sent' instead of 'send'.
Liv49.png

Sea Wyrm > The Stalactite > Throw Something

50. Should be 'sent' instead of 'send'.
Liv50.png

Sea Wyrm > The Stalactite > Livrea? > Livrea's Magic

51. This should probably be 'lightning' instead of 'lighting'.
Liv51.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Back to play with Arona on the team for this run.

Ylvid > Combat (Victory) > Arona Doubleteam

52. This is probably meant to be 'bush', since it would be quite a feat of contortion for Arona to get her bust in that position while being deep-throated (though they are pretty big while she's pregnant).
Liv52.png

53. Should be 'clanswoman's', but I'll admit I don't think anyone will notice...
Liv53.png