[0.7.12] First interaction with Evelyn, if chosen lap, does not get rid of virginity

Jul 13, 2024
Not running on any browser, running .EXE

When choosing to continue the first interaction, after the Kneel and On Her Lap options appear; if you choose On Her Lap and go with either Facing Her or Away, doesn't matter which, the dialog will recognize that the PC is a virgin and will display that text. After the scene ends, if you check the Appearance screen, it'll still display that your Hymen is still there, and if you're male or shemale character, you still have a virgin asshole.

Before/during scene:
Screenshot_373.png
Screenshot_370.png

Screenshot_371.png

After scene:
Screenshot_374.png

Screenshot_375.png

Jul 13, 2024
Not running on any browser, running .EXE

When choosing to continue the first interaction, after the Kneel and On Her Lap options appear; if you choose On Her Lap and go with either Facing Her or Away, doesn't matter which, the dialog will recognize that the PC is a virgin and will display that text. After the scene ends, if you check the Appearance screen, it'll still display that your Hymen is still there, and if you're male or shemale character, you still have a virgin asshole.

Before/during scene:
Screenshot_373.png
Screenshot_370.png

Screenshot_371.png

After scene:
Screenshot_374.png

Screenshot_375.png
Would have provided F12 info but for some reason me and Developer Console don't mix at all, in this case it seems I can't open it at all.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Would have provided F12 info but for some reason me and Developer Console don't mix at all, in this case it seems I can't open it at all.
The Developer Console is function of the browser, not the game. You can't access it if you're not running in a browser.