[0.7.12] Azami Typos

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Appearance

1. Azami has four rings in her ear, not two. One for each time she and Takahiro fucked before he left.
Azami01.pngAzami00.png

Sex >Missionary

2. Should be 'your' instead of 'you'.
Azami02.png

3. There should probably be a [pc.cumColor] parser here, since I am certain my Champ's cum is honey.
Azami03.png

4. Should be 'wild-looking' instead of 'wild looking'. Not a huge issue, but if you're already there fixing things...
also, normally kitsune use the term 'kit' instead of 'kid'. I can't say this is wrong here, but if you wanna check for sure.
Azami04.png

Sex > Cowgirl

5. Should be 'fangs' instead of 'fang'.
Azami05.png

6. Should be 'a circular motion' or 'circular motions' instead of 'circular motion'.
Azami06.png

7. Should probably be a [pc.cumColor] parser here, since my Champ ejaculates honey and it should be 'yellow' or 'amber' as opposed to 'white' or 'ivory'. Presumably it's not intended to be 'White-hot ropes of jizz'. Not sure how well, 'Yellow/Amber, hot ropes of jizz' reads, as opposed to 'Hot ropes of [pc.cumColor] jizz', but rearranging words goes beyond pointing out the lack of parser.
Azami07.png

Sex > 69

8. Should probably be a [pc.cumColor] parser here, since my Champ's semen is honey and should be yellow or amber.
Azami08.png

9. Should be 'your' instead of 'her'.
Azami09.png