[0.69.420-PUBLIC#1897] Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript()

Synthkink

Feb 13, 2022
Left character creation as a male half-ausar and got a human vagina with Bovinium. Every instance where Steele's vagina is mentioned gives the error. The save file for the character is attached.Näyttökuva 2022-04-24 104717.png

Attachments

• Sophie (H) - 5Hrs 21Mins, 4 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    564 KB · Views: 2

sirgrail

May 1, 2022
I'm getting the same error. Male human who got a vagina, I think, from a Dracoguard pill. Not sure.

TVPrimmy

Sep 5, 2021
Bumping this, since this issue is still present in 0.9.016 with a female Steele in the anal masturbation with a dildo scene. In spite of being a human female, it is still throwing the very same Error: Invalid vaginaNum (-1) passed to vaginaDescript() error in the scene, as above.

1661310397567.png

TVPrimmy

Sep 5, 2021
In fact it seems to be present for all of them? It might be because my Steele has a honey-emitting vagina, but all descriptions of her vagina in these dildo masturbation scenes have this error, regardless of whether it is anal or not.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
That's my impression too. Dildo sex of any kind (alone or with friends) usually causes Invalid vaginaNum (-1) for me. Examples include Lumi's dildo-related sex scenes and the masturbation scenes already mentioned.

TVPrimmy

Sep 5, 2021
Okay, I've verified that it's not my Steele that has an issue; anal dildo scenes with a completely fresh Steele will cause this issue. Vaginal dildo scenes with a Steele with any kind of vaginal enhancement will also likely cause an issue, though female Steeles with default vaginas did not proc the issue when I tried it on a newly created Steele.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
The issue is that as part of the conversion a new "default vagina" setting was created to remember what the player last picked with the vagina router. Despite the name it can also be set to steele's ass. Which it will be automatically if steele has no vaginas. When a pussy is added it was not being updated immediately.

I made a change to update whenever a pussy is added or removed. In the meantime, it is updated whenever the game loads, so for now save the game and load it and it should resolve the issue for you,