[0.69.420-PUBLIC#1710] Siegwulfe Duplication Bug

darlingausar

Mar 31, 2022
I was playing on my save file and bought a Siegwulfe from Nerrasa on Uveto when something odd happened. When I bought her, she was sent to my storage as normal, but her item seemed to duplicate as one appeared in my inventory at the same time.
The game only seemed to register the one gained when you go through her cutscene, however. As when I removed the duplicated one from my storage, it indicated she was still in storage. As a "sure let's test this" moment, I sold the duplicated one and it didn't effect the "actual" Siegwulfe in my storage, as she still acts perfectly normal as if there was no duplication.
So.. Not really a game breaking bug, but a sort of weird one I didn't realize could happen and felt like I should report.

(I didn't get screenshots as I didn't think to report it till After I had already sold the duplicate siegwulfe like a silly)

darlingausar

Mar 31, 2022
I JUST REALIZED WHAT MAY HAVE CAUSED THIS!
When I bought Siegwulfe from Nerrasa, I also bought a deluxe backpack at the same time. Maybe the game got confused, and duplicated Siegwulfe as a result? Because I never got the deluxe backpack, so I had to buy it again later on.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Yup, the error is still present in [0.69.420-PUBLIC#1732]

Ironically, the game even tells you when you make the purchase:

1648827812046.png

... and then it places extra copy in your inventory just the same.

RhymeDrooler

May 8, 2017
0.69.420-PUBLIC#1768 - same thing

Sold dup to Anno and activated other in storage.

Attachments

• Siegwulfe_duplicated.json
    734.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: