[0.69.420-BACKER#1898] Selling stuff for Savicite in Kiona's shop overwrites Savicite in inventory

karimaxe

Apr 26, 2022
I found out it was possible to sell the crude savicite jewelry in Kiona's shop for savicite chunks directly, and tried to do it with some other savicite chunks already in my inventory. But doing so will ignore how many chunks you have in your inventory, and you only end up with the number you sold the crude jewelry for. The shop interface says the trade uses -1 inventory slots, so it seems like what it's doing is removing the savicite chunk inventory slot and replacing it with however many new savicite chunks from the trade. I remember the quantities when it happened the first time and tried again a few more times:

- 3 Chunk of Savicite in inventory / 4 Crude Savicite jewelry sold
--- ended with 4 Chunk of Savicite in inventory

- 4 Chunk of Savicite in inventory / 1 Crude Savicite jewelry sold
--- ended with 1 Chunk of Savicite in inventory

- 0 Chunk of Savicite in inventory / 4 Crude Savicite jewelry sold
--- ended with 4 Chunk of Savicite in inventory (just being thorough)

- 0 Chunk of Savicite in inventory (full inventory) / 1 Crude Savicite jewelry sold (still full inventory)
--- Allows the trade to go through, shows drop menu only after leaving Kiona's store (don't know what this implies, but thought it'd be useful to check)

1651005699787.png

As an aside, is it intentional that Tuuva and Kiona's savicite trading mechanics are different? Tuuva's store requires you to sell savicite from your inventory in the sell tab of her store, while Kiona can just grab the savicite straight from your inventory.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I will take a look. Selling in the store menu is for credits, while selling using the menu option is for store credit at a better rate. Of course store credit only works in her shop.

Btw selling for savicite shouldn't be a thing for her. She only buys it or takes it in trade. She needs it for her business.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Looks like someone already removed her talk sell option and it just uses the store now. So no more store credits,

I cannot reproduce. It only lets you sell for credits, not savicite. If this is still occuring please provide a save and I will try it with the current dev build.